13☁️

sora sighed for the nth time as she rolled over in her small bed

sora sighed for the nth time as she rolled over in her small bed. she couldn't sleep. she had had a very bad nightmare, causing her to be up at 3am in the morning.

her head ached and her body yearned for sleep, but as always her mind was terrified of sleeping. nightmares weren't uncommon for the girl, having happen at the most random times. they would always occur while she slept in her small and uncomfortable bed at the circus.

she thought that maybe now that she had escaped that they would go away. oh how wrong she was.

groaning, sora pulled the soft covers off of her and threw her feet over the edge of the bed. she slipped her feet into the pair of slippers yuta had bought for her and stood from her bed, legs aching from not moving much.

she quietly made her way out of the small guest room she was staying in and walked down the tiled hallway until she was met with the living room. she didn't exactly know what she was doing but decided on getting fresh air.

so she walked towards the front door and quietly unlocked it, opening the door only to be hit with the coldness of the nights air. she frowned looking down at her tank top and flannel pajamas.

turning her head she saw a bright orange hoodie laying on the back of the couch. without a second thought she moved her hand up and soon the hoodie levitated into her hands. "this should do." she mumbled, pulling the warm piece of clothing over her head.

and with that she was set out. she wanted to explore, having never been anywhere but the clothing shops and school. from the small glimpse she had seen, the city of zela was absolutely stunning.

she walked through the neighborhood, hands stuffed in the hoodies pockets. she enjoyed the quiet night, it was calming.

soon enough she came across a few shops, most of them being closed because of how late it was. the street lamps illuminated the path as she walked, slippers padding on the cold pavement.

that was until there was a noise from the alley way she was about to walk past. the girl jolted to a stop, eyes widening at the scary noise. "maybe this is the part where i'm supposed to run." she mumbled, remembering the things renjun had told her about horror movies.

sora jumped as something jumped from the dark alleyway. her heart racing only for her to let out a sigh of relief. "you literally almost made me cry." she chuckled as she crouched down to see the thing better.

it was a black cat, it's fur like silk with the moonlight bouncing off of it. the thing that caught soras eyes were well, it's eyes. one eye was blue and another was a deep orange.

it was beautiful really. sora watched the animal in awe as she carefully caressed the cat. "you're so pretty." she whispered with a smile.

"what are you doing out here at this time of night?" a voice slapped sora out of her trance, startling her once again but the cat didn't seem to mind and nuzzled into the girls leg.

"i-i uh. i couldn't s-sleep." she stuttered watching the girl in front of her. she had silverish blonde hair and her ears were pierced from top to bottom. she also had a lip ring which sora found really hot.

"why are you just sitting there on the ground?" the girl spoke again, cocking a brow. "i w-was petting the cat." sora let out as the stranger raised her eyebrows.

"what cat?" this made the girl confused. "what do you mean what cat? it was sitting right... here..." a puzzled look was placed on soras face as she looked down to her lap where the cat had been originally.

but it wasn't there. she hadn't even felt it move or get up and leave. was she seeing things?

"look, it's late. let's get you home sora." "how did you know my name?" the stranger let out a puff of air and gave sora a look. "just listen to me and let me take you home kid."

so um who do you think it is 😳 kidding y'all don't know her.... yet hehe.

also disappearing cat? stay tuned 😼