10. You Amaze Me

"Yes," you whisper, reaching your hand up to cup his cheek.

Spencer gives a small smile before leaning down to kiss you, the kiss soft. You wrap your legs around his torso, your dress riding up your thighs, while simultaneously unbuttoning his shirt. As you kiss, he bites your bottom lip softly. Breaking the shirt apart, you push it down his shoulders and he tosses it to the ground. You exhale sharply as your nails run down Spencer's chest and lightly sculpted abdomen, a soft groan coming from him. You grin up at him.

He leans down again, his lips crashing into yours. As the kiss becomes heated, Spencer wraps his arms around you, turning over so you're sitting in his lap, legs on either side of him, his posture upright. You twist your fingers in his hair, his hands moving to the top of the zipper on your dress, pulling it down slowly. You break the kiss, shimmying off his lap so you can take your dress off.

You haven't been naked in front of him before—and you're nervous. Granted, you're still wearing your bra and panties, but it's close enough. He hasn't seen your body in full, and a small wave of panic washes over you. You kick your shoes off, wanting to get those out of the way. Biting inside of your cheek, you fix your eyes on the bed as you drop your dress, the fabric falling to Spencer's carpet. For a moment, you stiffen, arms crossing over your abdomen.

"Hey." Spencer's voice is soft and you look up at him. He's now sitting on the edge of the bed, his eyes raking over your body. "Come here."

It isn't an order, but you obey all the same. You shuffle toward him, his hands immediately going to your arms. He runs his fingers to your wrists, wrapping around them softly before moving them to fall at your sides. Moving his hands to your sides, he runs them up and down, eventually running across your stomach.

His eyes flick to yours, soft and kind. "You don't need to hide from me."

You nod slightly, still biting the inside of your cheek. Spencer stands, kicking off his Converse and socks, unbuckling his pants. He pushes them down, leaving him in his blue boxers. Smiling softly, he pulls you to him, hands cupping your face.

"Now we're even," he says, voice playful.

You laugh softly. "Yes, we are."

He moves his hands to your hair, gripping it softly as he pulls you into a kiss. His body is flush against yours, his clothed, hard length pressing against you. The two of you move back to the bed, Spencer lying on top of you again. His lips move to your neck, nipping at the soft flesh, leaving marks. His left hand runs down your side, his right arm keeping his full weight off you. You moan softly as he bites and sucks on your skin, your fingers tangling in his hair.

His mouth moves down your neck to your collarbones and to the top of your breasts. His eyes flick up to you as his hands snake around to your back, and you arch it slightly so he can unclasp your bra. After a split second, the tension eases and he pulls your bra off of you, his mouth immediately enclosing around your left nipple. Your grip in his hair tightens as your back arches, another moan flying past your lips. His tongue swirls around your nipple, his left hand moving to pinch the other one softly.

"Fuck," you groan, never breaking eye contact with him.

He moves his mouth to the other nipple, his teeth grazing it softly and you bite your lip, your wet pussy clenching around nothing as he teases you. He releases your nipple, a small smirk on his face as he shifts his weight, his right hand moving down your stomach to the waistband of your panties.

His lips move to your stomach, kissing gently over the scars that lie there. Your hips buck slightly as his fingers drift across your hips, biting your lip harder as he moves his body down. He moves you to the edge of the bed, resting on his knees as he spreads your legs. His eyes rest on your clothed pussy, a wet spot visible, nails digging into your thighs slightly.