Explaining

(Sorry that I've been updating late, My birthday was the other day and I've been quite busy lately)

Last nights party was a disaster, I had to lie to my mom about my eye and told her I hit the door which she believed. Willow didn't ask any further questions and Gus believed I hit a door as well.

It was Sunday morning and I felt my phone buzz beside me. I turned to grab my phone from my bed and saw Willow had messaged me asking to hangout at her house, I was a little worried she'd ask me about my eye again but my mom would be really happy if I went out with friends again.

As I jumped off the last stair I yelled out "hey mom!" She directed me towards the living room where she sat with King "yes honey what is it?" I asked for permission and she agreed, I texted Willow saying I'd be there in 20 minutes.

(Time skip)

"Hey Luz! come in" Willow waved inside and I walked in "so where's Gus?" She walked to my side and started explaining as we walked up the stairs "oh! he had a dentist appointment his dad took him" I shook my head and we turned to a door at the end of her hall "this is my room" she opened the door the a large room with lots of plants and basic white bed. The design was actually nice everything was mostly green and white. "Wow Willow this is nice!" She thanked me and we sat on the bed "so listen Luz ik you said you hit a door but I know you obviously didn't so can you tell me what happened last night? And why was Amity being nice to you?"

I don't know if I can tell Willow, would Amity get upset if I told her? Would she hate me again? But I have to tell Willow then she'll stop asking and I'll just ask her to not tell anyone I told her. I sighed and begun speaking "okay well after you and Gus left me I decided to explore the house...so I went upstairs and I heard someone yelling so I went towards the noise. I walked in to see this guy on top of Amity trying to kiss her and he wasn't listening to me when I told him to get off so I kicked him in his area"
I took a quick break and looked at Willow who looked worried now but I continued anyway "after that he as you can see" I said pointing towards my eye "punched my eye and shoved me down but I did the same to him and kicked him in the only spot I knew I could actually do damage" Willow stopped me this time and spoke instead "that's why Amity was being nice, cause you saved her?" I nodded and she gave me a hug "That was really brave of you Luz".

(Time skip)

After the talk we had we watched movies for a while and started talking about other things that happened at the party "so what did you and Boscha do?" I glanced at Willow who's face had turned red "we um hung out and she uh....kissed me" I was shocked but Willow looked really happy so I hugged her and got a little excited myself "aw that's great Willow! As long as you like her too of course?" She give a huge grin and responded "I really do, she seems mean but she can be really nice when you get to know her a bit more."

"Oh well I wonder if Amity told her about what happened, yk maybe then Boscha and the rest of their friends will stop treating me terrible"
Willow sighed "yeah you really didn't do anything to deserve"

After a while I finally left back home.

"Hey mom! I'm home" Eda walked over to me "oh hey Luz! How was it?" I responded good and sat down in the kitchen next to her while she made dinner "actually Luz I have a Question"

"Oh um okay ask away!" I responded

"What REALLY happened to your eye?" I felt my heart quicken and all of a sudden I was really nervous "mom I told you I hit the door!" I laughed awkwardly and she just stared me down. "Luz I know when your lying"

"Fine." I had to tell her the truth she would know if I lied again. "At the party I walked in on Amity about to get...raped and I told the guy to get off of her but he wouldn't listen so I kicked him and he punched me but I punched him back and kicked him again then ran downstairs and got help" I looked up for a reaction but she just stared at me with her jaw dropped, but quickly after anger grew on her face.

She sighed and tried to calm herself down "okay Luz you should've went and asked for help immediately after seeing them! but I understand you weren't thinking and you'd did the right thing helping this girl Amity. Now tell me who this boy is so I can go to the authorities!" I'm pretty sure TJ taught him a lesson and if Amity didn't tell her parents about the situation then i don't think it's my place to do so, well I just don't want her to get mad at me. "Mom no please don't, he was taught a lesson, trust me. And if Amity didn't tell her parents then I don't think it's our place to do so"

"Luz this kid has to have consequences!" I looked at her trying to make my puppy dog face "ugh fine. But if he ever gets near you again tell me and I'll make sure he doesn't live to see tomorrow!" That sentence scared me a bit but I knew she wouldn't kill him so I thanked her and hugged her "your welcome sweetie now go feed King".

I was hoping Amity and her friends would stop bothering me, and I really felt something for Amity but she's probably straight and in love with TJ. She probably thinks he's the prince in armor since he beat up Adam even though I saved her. I just need to know more about how she feels towards me, I guess I'll figure that out tomorrow at school.