CHAPTER EIGHT

When I was ten i could barely do anything by myself except eat, cry and wear really uncoordinated clothing and most importantly complain about something really stupid.

Now Sam here is telling me that his Ten year old sister hacked a high class security system.

"I don't believe you" I say doubtfully.

"You don't have to" She says twirling her spoon

"Wynn you hacked a top of the class security system how are you not freaking out?" I was definitely freaking out.

How can she feel indifferent about it? what the heck do they teach children these days?!

"It's not big deal" She yawned.

"What about the security details how did you get past them?" I asked my curiosity peaked up a noch.

"Sam handled that he even knock one out which was cool" Wynn said I couldn't detect sarcasm in her tone even though I was desperately hoping she was being sarcastic or joking atleast.

"It's no big deal his form was off" was all he said

I am becoming terrified, first a ten year old hacks a high tech security system and now a six year old knocks out a grown man who has been specifically trained in defense.

What the actual heck .

"This must be a prank, hahaha are there cameras around here" I asked going round my small kitchen checking the cupboards and shelves for any hidden camera or Mic.

"What are you doing?"
The kids stared at me weridly like I was crazy.

"You can come out now, I know what's going on" I yelled out expecting a bunch of camera guys to come out holding mics and stuff and tell me this is all a big joke.

"Who can come out now?. Are you feeling ok?" Wynn asked concern written all over her face.

"The prank show you guys hired, Hey I'm on tv" I waved randomly in the air

"It's no prank."

"Wynn you and your baby brother hacked a security system and got past trained professionals,I should be terrified but it's bad ass"
Adam who had been watching the whole scene unfold speaks for the first time.

I whacked him hard on the head.

"Ow must you always hurt me" He whined and I just glare in response.

Taking a deep breath to gather myself I sit on the closest stool.

I honestly can't believe a ten year old can do that I could barely pass middle school not to talk of hack.
Sam's case is something else he knocked out a grown man.

"I have to call your father, he must be worried sick" I say getting up to check for my phone.

"Please no we don't want to go back" Sam begs.

"Atleast let me tell him that you are safe and would be staying over to ease his mind you have been gone for more than a day he must be losing it" I reasoned with them.

"Fine but we aren't leaving" Wynn protests stubbornly and Sam nods in response.

"I'm scared" Adam whispers to me as I way about leaving the kitchen and I elbow him.

"You are a grown up you chicken." I rolled my eyes leaving the kitchen to find my phone

I enter the living room to check for my phone which I later found wedged between the couch and the coffee table, my apartment was a mess but that wasn't my priority at the moment.