𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"Your total would be $78.91, also would you like to donate a dollar to the cancer research arch organization?" I asked the middle aged woman.

"Uh sure why not?." She replied with a smile.

"Okay insert your chip and follow the directions on the screen." I replied. "Sir you can start loading items onto the conveyer belt." I said to the customer behind her.

"Would you like your receipt?"

"Yes please and might I add sweetheart you are very beautiful." She smiled

"Thank you. Here's your receipt. Have a good rest of your day." I smiled back.

—-

Wheeeeew! I was finally home from work and let me tell you I was tired as hell. I walked right in and went straight to my room to get a change of clothes and took a shower.

When I was finally dressed I decided to lay across my bed and get on Netflix so that I could just binge The Walking Dead.

About 4 episodes in my phone started ringing and it was Kaison.

"Bestieeee!" I said into the phone pausing my show.

"Whatchu doin bitch?"

"Was laying here watching tv... wassup?"

"Get dressed bitch I'll be there in 10 it's a kickback and we going." With that he hung up.

I wasn't moving on Kaison's time. If he said he'll be here in 10mins it means he'll really be here in 30 which only results in him being here in about an hour. Which meant I had a solid 30mins to take a nap.

—-

I woke up from my nap cause it kept feeling like something was being thrown at me. When I opened my eyes to my surprise Kaiden was in my room throwing my clothes everywhere.

"Lil boy why are you throwing my shit?" I didn't even bother sitting up.

"Cause hoe I said I'll be here and you ain't ready." He kept throwing stuff.

"And you're here and hour late sooooo." I finally sat up and checked my phone.

"Whatever. Hea put this on and put on a wig or some and meet me outside ." He threw an outfit at me and stormed away.

𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝑰'𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏😑

When I was getting ready I got a text from Kaison.

𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕😒

Bestie Westie KaiKai🖤
nd uu better post a picture in it before uu get drunk hoe🥴

Aht! Not Too Much On Me And My Drinking .

—-

Since he was rushing me and doing too much all in the same breath I decided to wait till I got in his car to post my picture.