14. Handcuffs and Propositions

this chapter has a daddy kink. if y'all don't like it, don't fucking comment on it. i'm fed up with comments kinkshaming about it. if you don't like it, either quit reading or skip past it. thanks.

Spencer squeezing you awake is the first sensation you feel the next morning

Spencer squeezing you awake is the first sensation you feel the next morning. Giggling, you keep your eyes shut, snuggling closer into him. He groans, lips attaching to your neck, his thick erection pressing firmly against your ass. You tilt your head, giving him better access to the soft skin. He sucks at your neck, a fervent hunger unraveling inside both of you.

You turn around, his hands staying firmly clasped around your back. You hitch your right leg over his hips, pulling him closer to you. He immediately kisses you, lips crashing into yours so hard you're sure it'll bruise later. His hand snakes up your back, gripping your hair tightly. You moan into his mouth, the small noise causing Spencer to pull your hair, your chin jutting upward. His lips trail across your jaw down to your throat, his teeth scraping lightly over the flesh.

"Fuck," you groan, one of your hands moving to rest in his hair, gripping it as tight as you can.

His own moan reverberates against your throat, a yelp escaping you as he sinks his teeth into your skin, sucking hard on the skin right above your collarbone. Your eyes flutter shut, yanking Spencer's own head back up to you, resuming the heated kiss from earlier. After a moment, you pull away, a smirk on your face.

"What is it?" Spencer's breath comes in pants, shifting his hips to press against you again.

"I want you to do something for me." You sit up, your hair framing your face wildly. Spencer follows suit, brushing the hair away from your face.

He notices the dangerous glint in your eye. "What?"

You feel heat spread across your cheeks. "Punish me."

Surprise flashes in Spencer's eyes. "Punish you?"

Leaning in, your lips brush up his throat to his ear, tugging his earlobe softly with your teeth. "Don't you have a pair of handcuffs, Special Agent?"

Spencer inhales sharply and you trail your lips across his jaw to his lips, kissing him softly before leaning back. The look in his eye is dangerous, and he moves slowly off the bed. At full height, you can see Spencer's erection straining his pajama pants, earning a grin from you. Spencer disappears into the living room, returning after a moment with his handcuffs hanging off one finger.

With his other hand, he uses two fingers to motion you forward. "Come here, baby."

You swing your legs off the bed, walking over to him. Your body is almost flush against his, a smirk on his face as he looks down at you, pupils dilated. He grips your arm, turning you around so his clothed dick presses against your ass.

"Be a good girl and take off the sweater," he commands, one hand gripping your hip.

You bite your lip, pulling the blue Caltech sweater off yourself, letting it fall to the floor. You aren't wearing a bra, feeling slightly self-conscious as Spencer's hand moves from your hip to one of your breasts, massaging it before taking one of your hard nipples between his fingers. After a moment, his hands runs across your stomach to your arms. You inhale sharply as Spencer grips your wrists, pinning them behind your back. You feel the cold metal around your wrists, and he tightens them.