Chapter 38

John POV

Adrion and I had just gotten down from his new dorm, and we were just waiting for Claire to arrive before I show them to Vaughn's office. Shortly after, we see Claire walking towards us.

"Alright! Now that you're both here, let's go introduce you guys to Vaughn." I say, leading them to the main building. When we get inside, I show them the way to Vaughn's office. "Here we are. Just wait here for a second." I say, stepping inside the room. "Ahh, John. Have Claire and Adrion arrived yet?" He asks me, sitting down in his chair. "Yes, they have. They're waiting just outside." I respond. "Well, bring them in." He says. "Of course." I say, moving opening the door.

"You guys can come in now." I say to Claire and Adrion, who quickly obey. "Greetings, new students. My name is Vaughn, and I'm the headmaster here. I assume John has already told you how things will be working around here, correct?" He asks. "Yes he has." Claire says. "Something about there being a council of people from all around the tiers." Adrion adds. "Yes. This is a recent change, and many students are not taking kindly to it. I do hope that you can find some peace here. I notice you have no luggage with you. Have you stopped by the dorms already?" Vaughn questions. "Yes we have." Claire says.

"Are the arrangements suitable for you two?" Vaughn asks. "They're great. Our roommates couldn't be nicer." Adrion replies. "That's good to hear. Welcome to Wellston." Vaughn says, concluding the meeting. "Thank you, Headmaster." John says, leading us out of the room. 

Claire POV

"He seems like a pretty nice person." I remark. "Until you make him angry, he is quite agreeable." John agrees. "So, what are we doing now?" Adrion asks. "If you guys want, I could give you a tour of the campus." John offers. "That would be great." I say. 

After about half an hour, the tour ends, and John's phone starts ringing. "What's up, Sera?" John asks, answering. Who's Sera? I ask myself. "Nah, I just finished giving them the tour." He says into the phone. "Alright, I'll see if they want to come." He says after a pause, hanging up. "Do you guys want to come to Woaba Boba?" He asks