scandal

"Honey... How's your friend?" Atsumu asked and Kiyoomi raised as brow.

He was currently taking care of Atsumu's face. He was cleaning it gently with a makeup remover. His boyfriend performed a contemporary dance earlier and Atsumu was forced to wear makeup. Sakusa hated it when Atsumu wears too much make up because he finds it nasty when they share brushes and makeup.

He likes to keep his baby's skin unblemished and pimple free. He knows Atsumu's habit with pimples so he always keep Atsumu's face clean.

"Which one hon?" Kiyoomi asked.

"Semi-senpai."

"Uhm... what about him?" Kiyoomi asked and Atsumu makes a confused face.

"You don't know about the scandal?" Kiyoomi's heart raced in fear and he was getting anxious.

"What kind of scandal was it?" Kiyoomi asked.

"Sex. He was getting fucked by his boyfriend. Was his name Shirabu Kenjirou?" Kiyoomi cant believe what the actual fuck he was hearing.

"H-hon. Shirabu is not his boyfriend. Well. Not yet. This is not a nice joke-"

"I am not joking. Have you been on twitter? I swear I saw it on Twitter." Atsumu asked and Kiyoomi hurriedly took out his phone and Atsumu reminded him to use earphones.

Kiyoomi saw the video and his blood was boiling. He immediately reported the tweet and he turned to look at Atsumu.

"Its not Eita. I grew up with them and its not him. The video had a low quality but I am hundred percent that's not Eita." Kiyoomi told his boyfriend.

•••

"What's wrong?" Suna asked his boyfriend who stopped in the middle of walking. He looked so angry and Suna turned to look at where his boyfriend was looking.

"Man, that Popular rich boy who is a music major is a bottom?"

"I don't know man but this is pretty disgusting."

"Huh. What's his name again?"

"Semi Eita."

"This scandal is wholesome."

"Pretty low quality but its really that music major senior." Suna's eyes widened when Osamu walked towards the other students.

He grabbed the phones and threw them on the ground which broke them. The students looked angry and was about to grab Osamu but Suna quick to hide Osamu behind him.

"Touch him and I'll beat you up." Suna threats.

"The guy in the video is not Semi Eita. Fucking pea brains." Osamu growled.

"Denial much?" the students mocked.

"Sam, lets go. They are not worth our time." Suna said and Osamu sighed and nodded before he turned his back on those students.

"Lets go." Suna said and Osamu nodded and they left.

"Its not true... the scandal is not true. Its not him..." Osamu said.

•••

"Yuuji get ready--- Yuuji you just woke up and why are you watching porn first thing in the morning." Chikara groaned.

"This is different." Yuuji said as he kept his eyes on his screen.

"Porn is porn." Chikara said.

"Its not." Yuuji replied and he finished the entire clip.

"Eat your breakfast and stop watching porn!"

"Wait. I am still figuring things out." Yuuji said seriously and turned the smart tv on and he opened his twitter.