chapter fourty-seven

- Sydnee
6:24 pm
1 week later

"Ion like dis shit, it's some mafuckas here that Ian neva seen before" Sariah said walking towards Jaylon, Tori, Nene and I.

We're currently at Nae Nae (Sariah mama) house for the repast of Auntie Fay. The funeral started at 2 and ended at 4 & now we're here. And that's really what my day is consisting of.

"Girl you always saying some shit like that" I said and Nene chuckled.

"What my boy drake said?" Nene said and we all started to sing.

"I know way too many people here right now, that I didn't know last year. Who da fuck are y'all?" we all said in unison.

We shared a small laugh before going back silent. I scanned the room looking for Key, he went outside to get Kia nem since they wanted to show love to the family of Fay.

"I'm thinking bout moving back to Louisiana" Nene said and we all snapped our heads at her.

"Fa what nigga?" Jaylon asked and she shrugged.

"Because ain't nothing out hea fa me. Ima be closer to home, I don't wanna be here" she said before getting cut off by Teedy.

"Baby, you needa attend to these guests come on" she said and Nene groaned before walking away.

I spotted Key walking towards me with Boomer, Juice, Kia, Tre, Li, and Drea behind him.

"Wassam witchu dude" Juice said slapping hands with Jaylon, then hugging Tori, Sariah and I.

"Juice, where you been at bruh" was the last thing I heard Jaylon say before tuning out of their conversation.

"Hey" I said hugging everybody then kissing Key.

"Wassam, you straight?" he said after kissing me and I nodded looking around.

"Mane look at me" he said lifting my chin up making me lock eyes with him.

"Is you straight?" he asked me again and I shrugged.

"Ion know, ion feel right though. This ain't my typa party" I said then he licked his bottom lip. "At all" I finished.

"Shiid, it ain't mine either." he said then let my chin go pulling me into a hug. I hugged back then closed my eyes feeling the warmth of his body.

"Aye look hea come yo mama" he said releasing the hug. I looked at my mama coming straight towards us with a slight smile on her face.

"Hey baby" she said hugging me and I hugged back.

"Hey Markeyvius" she said hugging him as well.

"Wassam Ms.Shonda, you feeling aight?" he said and she sighed.

"Just trynna you know, take everything in" she said and he nodded.

"I dig it" he said and I twisted my lips to the side.

"Bestiee!" I heard Drea say making me turn around towards her with a smile.

"I see you and Nene made up. It's about time I was getting tired of y'all li asses" she said and I chuckled.

"I mean it is my cousin, this ain't our first fall out" I said making the 😬 face.