14) Stolen

Double update! Please vote and leave feedback on each, to help this story get ranked!!

                          The next morning, I rolled out of bed with swollen eyelids.

                        I slipped on my undergarments, a comfy sweatshirt, black leggings, and my favorite pair of ankle boots. I didn't care to hide myself as I got changed because I didn't care if Ferro was watching me.

                        I shuffled my feet into the bathroom and twirled my golden red hair up into a sock bun. Then I applied some mascara and lip-gloss. I looked really tired and my eyes were red from crying nearly the whole night, curled up in a ball beneath my comforters like a child.

                        Ferro left me.

                        Crying wasn't an option anymore. I was incapable of crying after a certain extent, and this was that extent. Ferro ate me out, and then left. It was a slap to the face to truly realize that I was just someone he wanted to have sex with, nothing more, and nothing less. Nothing "concrete", as he put it.

                        Now I was angry, and it was pointless to be angry over a bastard like him, so I slipped my purse over my shoulder and slammed my apartment door behind me, just like he had the night before.

                        Before I became really upset, I tried to figure out if there was anything in my apartment that Ferro might have seen, that would have made him so angry. When I came out of the bathroom, his indent was basically already gone from the bed, so it was clear to me that he had walked around a little.

                        I threw out Todd's flowers on the way back to my apartment, so it couldn't be that. I didn't have any pictures of Todd around my apartment, despite a few photos of my family that I put on display so that people thought I had a normal family. Not two divorced parents, one of which was a critical mother who left me too many voicemails, and the other, my father, who rarely even give me a call to say hello.

                        What could Ferro have possibly seen in my apartment to make him upset?

                        If there was one thing I knew about Ferro-Valentino La Morte, it was that he was smart, he knew what he did to me and he did it strategically. I was sure that he even watched me cry from his cameras on some monitor in his apartment, because I could feel his gaze on me as I threw myself under the covers and cried to myself. He was probably even laughing and biting his fingers so that I wouldn't hear.

                        My eyes grazed his door with a fiery rage before I began descending the staircase of our apartment building. I wanted to kick down his door, and slap the crap out of him, but I was positive he wasn't home. He was never home during the day.

                        Christmas was in only a handful of weeks. I knew the heart of the city would be packed with people because of this, and decided to look for a furniture store around my own apartment building.

                        I grabbed a hot Carmel latte coffee, to wake me up, and purchased a chocolate chip cookie, then headed towards a cozy furniture store Samantha, my coworker, worked a second job at. She said their love seats were to die for, and I really needed a love seat. I needed something colorful, too, to light up my apartment. I hoped that I didn't fall in love with anything too expensive...