Chilling after kicking ass (filler-ish)

You know... I haven't seen Shoji Mezo getting much love (as most other BNHA characters do), so here's a shorter chapter with the reader interacting a little with the octo-dude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You laid snoring by in the hospital bed with Aizawa passed out by your side.

The nurses tried to wake you up and move you but couldn't. It was as if you weighed bricks.

You stayed a whole night with Aizawa, getting little to no sleep as you watched your teacher falling in and out of consciousness from the pain. Luckily, the nurses had healing type quirks in which you were very thankful to them.

Aizawa once again stirred, this time not waking up from agonizing pain but because of his mental clock waking him up. Looking down, he saw an arm placed over his torso and heard snoring sounds coming from...

"...(L/n)... What are you doing in my bed..." he would have jumped if he hadn't felt so weak.

You scrunched your face up before opening your eyes and glaring at him. You then turned away from him and sighed.

"Go back to sleep, Stupi-zawa, you're dead." You muttered loud enough for him to hear.

You decided to just skip school that day. I mean, why the hell should you be at school when the USJ event happened YESTERDAY.

What you didn't know... was that it was Saturday...

Walking around the market area in a casual shirt, you didn't notice the whispering.

People pointed and stared in awe as you walked up into a traditional japanese restaurant that sold banana deserts. This restaurant in particular was your favorite one to go to as it had great food but not a lot of customers. The restaurant owner, recognizing you as one of his (only) regulars smiled at you.

"Welcome back, Miss (L/n)! Come in and eat!"

You sat down at one of the old wood tables.

"Hey Gin, how is business." You said though cringed, already knowing the answer.

You saw the sign outside that said going out of business. The old man was a delightful owner, he actually worked along side his employees, taking orders and cooking.

Man he was a great cook!

A shame he couldn't update the appearance of his restaurant.

He brought the usual, fried banana desert with cream and sweet breading.

You could feel yourself drool before you dug in.

You didn't notice the owner yelling welcome to a newcomer. You felt something sit beside you but didn't look up, too focused on your fried bananas.

"So this is where you go to eat."

Your cheeks were stuffed with banana as you turned to the source of sound. You let out a 'hm' sound and swallowed the remaining bananas as you stared at your classmate.

A bright blue hood covered white hair and a mask covered most of his face, leaving just his eyes who were focused on the wall in front of him.

"Ah, Shoji! What a surprise! You're skipping school too, right?"
"It-... it's Saturday, (L/n)-Chan." He stuttered, pulling around his mask slightly.

"Huh? It is? Wow..." you said, taking a sip of your oolong tea.

"You drink tea?" He said, looking over at you before looking away quickly.