- 20 -

Y/N POV

The living room in EXO's house has three couches, I am laying across the middle couch. At my feet, Baekhyun is sitting on the couch and playing on his phone, occasionally glancing up at the TV. Sehun is on the left-most couch with Chanyeol. Suho and Kris are on the right-most couch, watching TV. On the TV, we are watching a movie called 'Guardians of the Galaxy'. It's funny, it even made Kris chuckle!

I feel myself becoming more tired though, it's probably about 1 am right now. I sit up and gaze at the men around me, "I think I'm going to go to bed now."

"Already?" Baekhyun asks.

"Well, yeah. It's late anyway," I respond, he closes his phone and looks at me.

"Stay up a bit longer!" Chanyeol pouts. He's a grown-ass man and he's doing this...?

"No, I'm tired," I complain to Chanyeol. Without warning, Baekhyun leans over to me and gives me a side hug. I look up at him in surprise, he just responds with a sweet smile.

"Good night, Y/n," he releases me and I slowly stand off the couch.

"Good night everyone," I bow and walk out of the living room and upstairs to 'my' room. When I enter the room, I leave the door open a crack. I search the room for the shirt that Suho gave me to sleep in. I go into the bathroom and change into his large shirt.

I keep on my undergarments and throw my dress into a pile on the floor. I've been wearing that same dress for days because they didn't give me any other clothes. Luckily, I've been able to shower, so I'm still kind of fresh. After I change, I exit the bathroom and enter the bedroom.

A firm knock comes from the open door, I glance over and notice Kris standing there. "You can come in," I tell him, being mindful of my outfit.

He enters the room cooly, "I just wanted to say good night."

"Well... good night then," I reply. He approaches me and places his large hand on my head. He lightly ruffles my hair and I frown.

"Good job on making lunch, I enjoyed it," he informs me.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, don't go around telling everyone though," he removes his hand from my head and tucks it in his pocket. I give him a small smile. "Anyway, goodnight, Y/n," he says and turns to leave the room.

"Night, Kris," I reply sweetly. He nods and exits the room, closing the door behind him. With nothing else to do, I climb into the large bed and lay down. I feel my body relax but my mind is restless. Littered with thoughts, my head is spinning. I close my eyes and try to clear my head. After tossing and turning for a while, my thoughts drift away.

~

I find myself in a familiar black room. The window across from me reveals the bright moon. It shines tauntingly into my pupils, slightly blinding me. The moon is centered in the widow, majestically hanging in the sky. Knowing this all too familiar feeling, I move my hand to my abdomen. I feel nothing. No wounds. No blood. Nothing. My brows furrow in confusion, eyes shifting back to the glare of the moon. My heart pounds rapidly. The voice whispers once again, "Let's just fly away."

I tilt my head in confusion at the moon, why? Why do I need to fly away?

"Y/n, please," I hear Jungkook's voice say. It echos through me. His voice trembles and I hear him sigh. "I won't let you go."

His tone breaks my heart, "What's wrong? What are you talking about?"

I hear Jungkook lightly sob, my heartbeat slows. I feel my eyes wetting, but I don't know why. Why am I hearing this? Why is Jungkook crying? What happened...? I stand from my spot on the ground. I walk slowly to the window and grip the curtains. Wanting this nightmare to end, I slam the curtains shut.

Darkness envelopes me. Jungkook's voice becomes inaudible. The room becomes nothing more than an endless expanse of nothingness. The voice returns, but with a strong shout, "Open your eyes."

~

My eyes open slowly, observing the room before me. I'm still in EXO's house. The dark room is slightly illuminated by a small nightlight. The room has no windows, that way I wouldn't try to escape. I scan the room with my eyes scrunched up. A chill travels up my spine when I spot a shadow in front of the door. I quickly pull the covers up to my eyes and try to dream once again.

It's nothing. Just sleep, Y/n. Don't let your mind tease you. You're just paranoid of your nightmare. I squeeze my eyes shut and clench the covers, my heart strikes my chest rapidly.

After listening for what felt like minutes, I hear a familiar voice. "Oh Y/n, aren't you just precious? Maybe that's why everyone loves you so much. It's because of your face. Or is it your body?" the voice whispers, the sound coming from beside the bed. I feel the person's hot breath on my face. Their fingers pry at the covers, I release my tight grip on them as not to be obvious. Who the hell is it?

When they've completely removed my covers, they touch my hair. Their slim fingers pet my head and I hear a twisted chuckle come from their lips. My heart goes berserk and I ponder taking action on the perv that has snuck into my room. What if it is someone dangerous though? "I can't believe that you have all of them wrapped so well around your finger. How'd you do it, huh?" the voice mutters. I feel one of their hands sliding under my knees, the other sneaks under my head. I still decide not to move. They slowly pick me up, bridal style. Cradling me, they walk to where I can only guess is the bedroom door.

What the fuck. What am I supposed to do? Lay low and pretend to sleep or wake up and attack? Maybe I can do something in between that. I could just take a peek at their face. They must be distracted looking where they are going so I can look. Maybe with just one eye? Doesn't hurt to try, I guess.

I quickly open one eye and view the creep holding me. I notice all of his features and I feel my heart drop into my stomach. A small gasp accidentally slips from my lips. I immediately notice my fault when he glances down at me and smirks. "So you were awake, huh?" he chuckles and winks at me. Is it him? No way. What the hell is he doing to me? Why is he here?

I quickly jump from his arms, running back to the room I was staying in. How did he get in here? My eyes notice the open fire escape door and the reality sinks in. He broke in... to take me. But why? I nearly reach the room but his hand grasps tightly on my wrist, pulling me back. With one swift movement, he lifts a small pistol. Using the grip of his gun, he strikes me roughly on the head. I immediately lose consciousness. 

~

"Who

told you

how to get here below

my

bedroom?"

~