♛Chptr. 15.3 || ☆☆2nd Bits☆☆♛

☆☆2nd Bits☆☆

♛➸♛➸ SECOND DAY of Jungkook's Departure ♛➸♛➸

=========================

From: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

6:28 AM - It's pretty here. Let me show you the view. 

=========================

Jimin continued brushing his teeth with a blank expression on his face as he stared at his reflection on the bathroom mirror, some dried up drool still on his left cheek. He isn't a dirty person, he's just not showering yet.

What a great morning to be receiving another message from Jungkook. Feel the sarcasm please.

The phone he was holding was lighting up once again.

=========================

From: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

6:29 AM - Pretty, isn't it?

=========================

Even when he's already in his classes busy zoning out or making paper planes to throw at Taehyung and Hoseok, Jungkook still texts him.

=========================

From: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

9:44 AM - What a great beach experience

Aww, you're not rotting there in class right now, aren't you?
I feed bad for you. Must've been hard, right?

(ಥ_ಥ)

=========================

Out of irritation, Jimin crumpled the paper plane he just made and he threw it as hard as he can.

"PARK JIMIN!" Someone yelled, making him lift his head up as he sees their Language Professor, widowed Mrs. Hee, fuming in front of their classroom. 

The crumpled paper he threw stuck on the old lady's frizzy bunned hair and he could see his classmates snickering silently, Taehyung and Hoseok already cracking up as subtle as they can on their seats.

"Detention! Now!!!"

He gets up with a roll of his eyes and didn't hesitate to leave the room to head to detention.

=========================

To: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

9:47 AM - GO DROWN.

=========================

✿✿✿✿✿