19 💜

.

"What??where did he gone?..." jungkook asked in curious
"Don't know.....cctv footage showed that he is leaving the hospital through the backside" Doctor explained that hyun bin gone without knowing anyone........

"Kookie why did he go?....will he fine now?..." tae asked anxiously

"Don't worry baby he will be fine" jungkook said and side hugged him

"Tae we have to go now....eomma is calling" jimin showed his phone to tae with fear

"Come let's go fast" jungkook bowed at the doctor and grabbed tae's hand, rushed towards the car

'I know he forget about my chocolate......i will never gonna remind him......if he didn't buy me chocolate today.....i will never talk to him ever.....' tae fixed in his mind and entered inside the car.......

Jungkook talked a lot on the way but tae didn't respond anything......

'What happened to him.....he is not like this a minute ago????.....anyway thank god i don't want to see that romance anymore....' jimin thought and continued his lovely chat with yoongi

"Hyung i miss you"

I miss you too baby.....can i come over tonight?

"Nononono....."

"Why baby....your hubby is craving for your sweet pink lips"

"If eomma found out that....then you will definitely die by his fry pan"

"Anything for my baby....."

"No...not today.....no....no...no"

"Baby tomorrow is jungkook's parents weddings anniversary.....shall we go together to the party"

"yeahh sure we can go together"

"There is a surprise waiting for you there"

"What surprise??

"Bye baby....i have a meeting.... call you later"

'Why didn't he talk to me??....am i did anything wrong??' Jungkook thought while eying at the other who is staring outside with a sad pout........

Once they arrived home jimin went out of the car and walked towards the gate......but tae is still sitting on his seat.....jungkook unplugged his seat belt and leaned towards tae.....tae pulled jungkook and bite his shoulder instantly.......then rushed out of the car..........jungkook didn't felt any pain....it's just tickles for him......jungkook couldn't control his feelings by seeing tae's puppy angry.......he laughed loudly......
He gone fast from there before jin saw him.....

__________________________________________________

'Why my baby bite me......is he tried to mark me?....huhhh i'am getting goosebumps......i want to see my baby right now.....hmmm wait for tonight' jungkook looked his muscled body in his bathroom mirror and smirked......

"Bunny....." leesha called his son

"I'am in the bathroom mom....10 minutes..." jungkook yelled

"Okk dear....after that came downstairs" leesha said and went downstairs

"Sure mom"

After sometime jungkook went downstairs which his parents, yoongi's and hoseok's parents were already sitting on the sofa.......