17 - Stuck forever

So here comes an early update. And long chap

Please do vote and comment plzzzz pretty plzz.....

If you are not satisfied give me suggestions...

Diya pov

My eyes got stuck at his face with pure shock and an unbelievable look, this is not a word to play with, definitely not...  with my feelings. This may be another sick game of his plan where I am losing myself slowly... unknowingly... I knew,  the second we leave this house the entire situation will be upside down as we will become a stranger that we are not related anyway.

His arm around my waist is sending me warmth sending shivers to my whole body while he is straight in his composure not even flinching a bit from his position without any changes occurs in his silhouette just a strong demeanor crushing my being of confidence with just a single possessive touch.

I just hate it, hate the fact, that still I am reacting to his touch even knowing whatever he is doing is wrong to me.

A lone tear rolled down my cheeks seeing his cold eyes which is just stating a statement rather than uttering matter of fact about me, his wife. 

"Come on buddy... it's not playtime" Raghav's face showed a smile mixed with disbelief, anger, pain, and smile which is hurting him as his eyes are dancing between me and Arjun but stopped at me urging me to tell me it's not true.

Unable to meet his eyes I lowered my eyes, I just hurt another person. I Should have maintained some distance since I know he has an interest in me.  It's entirely my culpability for his state. I saw a foot approaching me and when I saw a pair of feet standing in front of me slowly I titled my head and saw Raghav keenly staring into my face with millions of questions.

"Is it..."  I slowly nodded without letting him finish his question as more tears flowed down freely without my contest, I feel like I am hurting him.

"She is not happy with you" his words were thrown like an arrow in the air with such strong determination. His eyes stayed in my eyes for a few seconds and get back to Arjun who is throwing daggers at him.

"If she is happy with you these tears won't ever spill out of her eyes" I quickly wiped my tears, "There is no love between you two". No! the only thing that connects us is Love maybe he is reciprocating my feelings but my love is much bigger than anything in this world even before my self-respect.

What is the reason for living a loveless life but only with self-respect which can only give loneliness, pain, sadness, and loss of interest in life?

"Raghav enough..." I whispered slowly in a stern voice, even I don't find any reasons to explain my heartfelt for Arjun.

He shook his head taking a step close to me just a few meters away from me, I felt Arjun lose his grip on my waist completely and inserted it into his pockets by looking straight ahead of the wall in front of him seems he doesn't like to involve in the conversation which was going to occur between me and Raghav.

And this unwanted silence between us is somewhat bothering me stirring emotions inside me.

"Still I have a chance after seeing your tears" I failed to avert my eyes from Arjun whose jaw is clenched hard.

Speak something Arjun..., he is asking the reason for my tears. I shouted in my mind, Instead of answering him I stayed quiet still not averting my eyes from him, my heart is aching badly seeing his stone state.

"Her tears are because of me and I am the one n only to take care of it, Mr. Raghav," Arjun said in a hard yet strong tone which made Raghav's freezing gaze move away from me. Woah !! what a reply but you will simply make it worse in the name of taking care of me.