Training with Shoto 🍋

Okay, so this one is going to be spicy! I'll try my best, but this is the only second lemon I have ever wrote. Please bear with me and my terrible writing. Okay; now onto the story!

Quirk: Shadow

It is no secret that I have a crush on Shoto Todoroki. I mean who wouldn't? He's mysterious, he's kind, he's powerful, not to mention he's very attractive. I had it so bad. Every time he looks my way, I blush very hard and look away becoming very shy. He appears in my dreams, he appears in my mind every second of the day. Despite what I thought was obvious that I had a crush on him, the only person who caught on was Midoriya of all people. And him being my best friend he has tried to get me to admit my feelings for the dual-haired boy but all have gone horribly wrong. Either someone would come up to talk to him or I chicken out. During my shy episodes my quirk comes in handy so much. When we are at lunch, I use my quirk to teleport to the roof. Most of the time it worked but today was not my day.

I woke up to my step-mom waking me up. I absolutely love my step-mom, after my mom passed away, she helped raise me and my siblings. I asked if I slept through my alarm and she nodded. "Crap! I have to go!" I shouted as I ran and got dressed and got ready for school. "I packed your lunch, Y/N." She said as I ran through my room trying to find my shoes. I quickly put them on, kissed my stepmom on the cheek, and ran to school. I got to school just before the first bell rang. I sat down and felt eyes on me, but these eyes felt different. I turned around and saw Todoroki looking away the second I saw him. I blushed, knowing that he must have been staring at my hair because I forgot to brush my hair. School went normal from there until lunch. I sat with my normal group of friends which consists of me, Momo, Jirou, and Aoyama. Jirou and I went to the same school together so we knew each other since preschool. (A/N, anyone know what preschool is called in other parts of the world? This is what the United States calls it if anyone knows, please let me know so I can fix it!)

Every Thursday, I would sit with this group because Todoroki always sits with the Deku squad so I try to avoid him during that lunch period. I looked at Deku's table and I don't see Todoroki. I get up and wandered over to my usual spot. "Hi Y/N! I thought you were eating with Momo and Jirou today." Ururaka said, I shrugged. "I didn't see Todoroki and I came to ask where he was." I answered. Deku fidgeted. "He had a doctors appointment today." He said. I sigh. Jirou and Momo discovered a few hours ago that I like Todoroki and they were telling me to talk to him. I was very nervous to talk to him at all. Little did I know is that Momo connected a tiny microphone to Deku and Todoroki was hiding in an empty classroom, listening to the conversation. Iida and Ururaka were a part of the plan. "Y/N, why do you have a crush on Todoroki? You know that we go to school to become heroes." Iida asked. I blushed, "well, I admire his mysterious and aloof personality, I also find him really cute but he wouldn't like me back, I'm no where near his league. He's handsome, his attitude to become a better hero than his father is amazing to me." I answered. I was starting to feel a little sick so I got up and went to the nurses office. Recovery girl was in her office, eating her lunch. "Hello, Y/N. What can I do for you?" She asked. I told her I was feeling a little sick but told her that I probably just need to lie down. She nodded and gestures to an empty bed.

I woke up to muffled talking. I heard my name and training. I open my eyes and realized that Mr. Aizawa was talking to Recovery Girl. I sat up as the adults looked over. "Y/N, since you missed training you have to make it up. Todoroki has offered his dojo for you to use this weekend. He will write down how long you trained for. That is all, feel better soon" Mr. Aizawa said. He turned and walked out. I groan and got up. "See you Monday, Y/N." Recovery Girl said. I nodded and walked home.

Friday came and went and Saturday morning came rolling through. I woke up to my alarm which was at 8:00 am. I sigh and got up, hugging my step-mom. I popped some bread into the toaster. My stepmom said that she could drive me to the Todoroki house and I accepted. My stepmom knew about my crush so she made bento boxes of (f/f) and cold soba for me and Todoroki. I quickly got dressed and went to the car. The car ride was silent as we drove to the wealthiest part of the city. There was a medal gate guarding the house and garden. I waved goodbye to my stepmom and grabbed the bento boxes as she drove away. I rang the doorbell and a female voice came over the intercom. My heart sank, thinking that he has a girlfriend who was visiting. I couldn't be anymore wrong.