Part 17

Dear Harry,

im sorry.

i truly am sorry.

today the day. todays the day i leave. i'm leaving this world i know it.

i woke up this morning and i felt terriable. i felt like i was going to die then and there, i slowly sat myself up looking out the window.. the sun was so bright.

i saw Dylan standing there infront of the bright light ''follow me leah, everything will be fine... its time to leave'' he said holding his hand out for me to grab it.

i wasn't dead yet.. well you know that because im writing this but i have no power to write this. its hard for me to write. my hands aren't strong enough. i was as weak as anything. im so weak harry.

there's nothing left for me here harry, nothing what so ever. i kept hearing Dylan shouting my name ''COME ON LEAH ITS TIME TO GO'' he kept saying ''not yet, im not ready'' i shouted back to him

he keeps on shouting and shouting. he's telling me to fall asleep. he's telling me to just close my eyes and the pain will go away. i can't yet because i need to finish writing this.

as i'm writing this its currently 5:49pm.

i just want you to know, im going to miss you so much harry. im going to miss everything about you. keep them pictures save we took the other day. put them in your wallet or keep them in your car. i want my ones burried with me when i die.

i want them on top of my casket. laying there facing up.

i told louise about this journal so when i die she will give it to you, or my parents will.. they know everything about it obviously.

Harry thank you.

I'm going to finish here.

can you tell my parents im sorry that i'm leaving too soon. tell them im with Dylan now.. he will look after me and we will look after them.

It's time harry.

i'm going to go to sleep and forget about this pain. Dylan keeps calling me. it's time harry.

im sorry. i love you.

Goodbye.

with so much love for the last time,

Leah x

P.S -- i'll be looking over you, remember me harry, remember me.