↠ k.th

Days have passed by and you could finally say that time really did heal people. You could see Homura was doing better, smiling more and talking a little bit more Aika. Michael and Rei were still in Japan and your little brother should be here tomorrow. Even your friendship with the guys have gotten closer. Especially towards an adorable guy with a boxy smile but you weren't going into too much details! 

At the moment, you were sitting on the couch with Homura watching some TV show. Suddenly, your phone buzzed. Curiously, you reached over to the the coffee table to get your phone. To your surprise, it was Taehyung. He just asked if you would be willing to spend the day with him. Your eyes glanced towards Homura who was still watching the show with interest.

"Homura?" You called out to her. She finally turned her attention away from the television, raising an eyebrow at you. "Do you mind if I go out to meet with a friend?" 

She nodded. "Go ahead. Honestly, you don't really have to ask me to go out, you know?" 

You just sent her a smile. "Yeah, but I just didn't want you to feel lonely. Or is this like a trap? You know what, I'll tell him that I can't hang out with him today."

"I swear if you don't get out right now." Homura threatened and that made you freeze. You looked up to see her staring intently at you. Like she was going to fight you if you didn't get moving right now. So you did.

"I'm going out now!" You said and rushed to your room to actually get decently dressed. Trading in your comfy home clothes for some jeans and a cute blouse. You grabbed your wallet, a small bag and made sure you had your phone. After putting the two things in the bag, you headed out of your room. Homura watched with predator eyes as you slipped on some shoes. She was definitely making sure that you were heading out. "Bye! Call me if you need anything!" You said to her and finally descended down to the empty cafe. 

As soon as you opened the front door, you paused. Blinking, you made sure that Taehyung was actually there or your imagination was playing with you. But nope. His figure still stood there. When he heard the bell ringing on the door, he turned around and greeted you with a boxy smile. 

"What are you doing here?" You asked him, going to open your messages with him because you swore that you guys were meeting up somewhere. "I thought we were meeting at-"

"I came to surprise you!" Taehyung happily said. "Are you surprised?"

"Yeah." You smiled. "Are we going somewhere else?" You questioned him.

He nodded and excitedly grabbed your hand. "Let's go!" And so the two of you began walking down the block. You weren't sure what he had planned in mind but you went along with it, trying not to internally scream as he began to swing your hands. He was humming to some tune you didn't recognize but you didn't care. At the moment, you were focusing on how his hand was holding yours. Alright, call yourself delusional or something, but his hand perfectly fit against yours! Agh, he even laced his fingers with yours! 

In all honesty, you blindly followed Taehyung until he came to a stop. You broke out of your daze and blinked at the familiar place in front of you. It was the arcade! A smile grew on your face as you relived happy memories. 

"You didn't think we were going here, huh?" Taehyung proudly boasted. 

"No I didn't." You admitted which made Taehyung beam at that. Aw, that was cute. Wait! You're not sure if he even likes you! Agh, this was difficult. Unless you just be bold and confess. Yeah, there's your plan! 

You were pulled out of your conflicting thoughts as Taehyung poked your forehead. "Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" You could see genuine concern written on his face.