°13°

°Taehyung°
__________

Jungkook wound his arms around my waist, measuring my waist, slightly bending and now his face pressed against my chest. I hope he can't hear how crazy my heart is---

It wasn't like this a minute ago, but him closer to me, doing something to me.

I can feel the blush searing though my cheeks, it was like my face was on fire. Hobi hyung is looking at me with a knowing look and I suddenly felt awkward. He can clearly see the blush on my face and the way Jungkook's fingers skimming over by body making my face a burning mess.

"Next?" Jungkook asks, slightly tilting his head, his hands still wounds around my waist.

"Shoulder," hyung said making a hand motion showing him how to take measurements.

Instead of turning me around he just pull me into him and wraps his hands around me. He hugs me to him then take measurement. I just stand there eyes widen and blushing like a tomato.

His hands skimmed over my coller bone, through the clothing material as my eyes fall close. His touch isn't innocent, not dirty but it did something to me.

I gasp as Jungkook's nose brushes against my neck. I feel him take a deep breath like he’s trying to smell me. I open my eyes, stare straight ahead and pretend nothing is happening. Fortunately or unfortunately Hobi hyung is nowhere to found.

"You smell good," He says close to my ear, makes my whole body tingle. I’d only gotten myself under control about the feelings I have fore him and now I’m heating up as his breath tickles my skin.

"You smell like strawberries---" The sound of him licking his lips is almost obscene.

What the hell are you doing Jungkook?

Please tell me he didn't just do that---

---and my traitorous body is responding to it.

I seriously need to date.

I close my eyes when his tongue slides across my neck and I feel his teeth graze against me. I have to fight to keep myself from shivering.

"Jungkook," I moan, despite everything, despite trying to play it cool and look unfazed by what he’s doing to me, I Fucking moan!

"I couldn't help myself." He says his head resting on my shoulder. After god knows how long he pull away from me.

Then it was a fight to keep my breathing under control as the cool air breezes across the place he just kissed.

"We can't do this-- we can't---" I say, when I summon the courage to look at him.

"Yeah, we can't-- not here," he whispers, eyes shows so much intensity, making my heart beat like crazy.

Not here---

That's not what I meant! But I couldn't voice it out.

He stood there grabbing his hair, breathing heavily, just like me. When my eyes travels to his lips that are just a bit wet from when he licked them, I feel tingle in my neck where he just kissed.

What the hell is he doing to me?

°°°

I bite my lip, playing with food, trying not to look at his hand which is now resting on my thigh. He's making me crazy.

All I wanted was making everything professional and the next moment everything went another direction.

I don't understand why I can't control my heart and feelings when I'm near to him. He's making me feel like someone who is desperate for someone's touch, someone's attention and I'm not like that. I've never been.

“How is everyone doing?” the waitress asks, but she only looks at Jungkook, who is busy staring at me. I'm not sure he's even aware of her presence.

She’s smiling at him as she tucks her hair behind her ear and moves a bit closer.

"You need anything else?" She asks again. I don't really like the way she's eyeing Jungkook. I tilt my head clearly showing the mark Jungkook left on my neck. It did make me embarrassed when Hobi hyung made a comment earlier but now she needs to back off.

I don't understand why I'm acting like this, I know Jungkook isn't mine and he isn't clearly interested in her, so why not show her, to whom he belongs, even though it's for only a week.

But she's so busy checking him out, didn't even spare me a single glance.

"You need anything else Kitten?" I love how his response- and all his attention were focused on me.

"All good," I says, still tilting my head so she can have a look on the mark. It was clearly visible when I checked earlier. Then why in the world she's not getting any hint?

"We are good." Jungkook didn't take his eyes off me as he answer her.

When I saw the waitress walk away, I smile.

"There's no woman on earth that could keep my attention from you, Kitten. No need to be jealous." My eyes widen at his words. How the hell he knows I was jealous?

"I'm not jealous, why should I be jealous of a mere waitress." I tossed back.

"That's what I'm saying, You don't have to be jealous of anyone. I only have eyes on you." I visibly gulps.

Don't think too much about his words Taehyung---

He's doing his work. He's doing his work---

He'll do a good job infront of your parents. He's good.

He's being professional here, acting as your fake boyfriend, nothing more.

Nothing more.

"Or if you want, you can mark me too--- with your lips." he whispers, winking at me.

I want to slap him, for making me this crazy. And then maybe kiss him, showing everyone in this damn restaurant he's mine.

Today, he seems like a total asshole.

But what is he really done?

He wants me, that's for sure. And he knows I want him. We have sexual chemistry. But one night stands never been my cup of tea, and I know I'll get hurt in the end.

But with him, I don't know what I really wants. Sometimes, I wants to give in, sometimes I'm afraid.

I know if I give in, feelings get involve and when this week ends I can't be the same person, forgetting everything.

It's going to be the two fucking long and hardest days of my life.

Until this weekend I need to stay away from him, for my own good.

°°°

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading❤

Love,
Dumb Duck🐣