Part 18

(harrys pov)

and that was it, she did fall asleep. she's an angel now up in heaven. there were a few pages left i say about 20, she didn't have enough power to stay alive and finish the journal.

i shut the journal forcing the pages to hug tighter together taking a deep breath and then another. i slowly opened the car door, gathering various things. rain was still pouring down really badly soaking up everything it touched.

i took a few patheitc steps foward holding onto what was in my arms very tightly making sure nothing would fall. i made one more attempt to get myself together, as if i could somehow seal all the emotions that were threating to pout out of me.

this was it, the moment i had been waiting for since the moment i had found out.. i would finally get to see her again but not in person.

i dragged myself down the narrow path. a thin layer of sweat appeared on my forehead from walking only a few minutes.

my eyes finally met her. i managed to give a small smile despite all the emotion i was being drowned in.

''hi leah'' i whispered anxious

i reached out my arms closing the two foot gap between us, my eyes shut for a split second before opening them again,

the cold stone of the grave was rough against my fingers, when i touched it a bolt of electicity flowed through my body.. it felt as if she was there and she was touching me.

''im so sorry leah, im so sorry i couldn't be there in the last days of your life'' i ignored the tears rolling down my face ''i love you leah, keep me safe''

a few moments had gone by my tears mingling with the drops of rain that were already running down my face, the sadness never ending. i tried to tell leah how sorry i was. how i couldnt make it to the funeral 3 weeks ago because i was in LA at some award show and i couldn't miss it. i tried so hard to get a few days off but they wouldn't let me.

my eyes stared at the stone that said her name.. i read the stone over and over again ''is this a lie?'' ''is she actually dead?'' i thought to myself.

raindrops began falling heavily as i began sobbing more and more, i was soaked but i didn't want to leave, not again.

i stood up, i placed the flowers i brought her on her grave and kissed it.

''i love you leah, and I always will. i hope you'll watch over me'' after the words left my mouth slowly opened my eyes and noticed the rain had quickly died down.

i looked up and saw a bright rainbow that had replaced the rain, as if it was on command.

it was Leah.

i felt a sign of happiness knowing she would be by myside no matter what. i started to walk back down the narrow paths...

i thought i saw her standing there. she looked so beautiful, she was with another boy.. Dylan it must of been, yes it was Dylan I remember her showing me a picture of them both a few days before he died.

she waved and smiled at me before holding onto dylans hand and running away..

''wait'' i yelled trying to run after them.. but i couldn't they were ghosts and there was no way i could go and follow them.

''i miss you leah'' i whispered before getting into my car and driving off.

THE END.