XXII. Annabeth

Me: Happy New Year!

Frank: Wow 2014 flew by fast

Me: It's probably one of my favorite years

Me: Nope it's my only favorite year

Percy: I'd like to not second that.

Annabeth: The amount of monsters we killed is unimaginable.

Me: Well new year, new start! So the person who is doing the disclaimer today is the POV I first wrote for this story.

Me: NICO!!!

Nico: What.

Me: Yep you should be honored since you're the first POV I ever wrote.

Nico: Ok?

Nico: So.... If I do it, will I be removed from this game?

Me: Um..... sure.

Nico: The author doesn't own us. Rick Riordan does.

Me: Haha I tricked you! You're still participating!

Nico: I hate you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Annabeth, truth or dare?" Will questions me. I was still in shock from Will's kiss. Nico shadow traveled out of there as fast as Percy seeing blue food. It was also as fast as light traveling but the Percy one is easier to understand. Wow I have been hanging out with him too much. I wasn't thinking ( that's a shock ) when I answered the question.

"Dare!" I said. Percy cringed beside me. Really did he think I couldn't handle a little dare? I could could judo flip him anytime I want even if he's aware that I'm going to. I already did it and it's no big deal. Everyone was staring at Will waiting for him to announce the dare. Will was staring at the ceiling and looked up at all of us.

"Stop staring at me! It's really hard to think of a dare if all the attention is on me," he said. Still, everyone was staring at him and ignored his request. There was still an empty stop next to him. Nico should have came back. Will suddenly smirked and turned towards me. I wouldn't care if he made me do an embarrassing dare. All my dignity is lost from being a demigod. Everyone's dignity is. All the losses and fails have ruined us as well as Clarisse. She ruins everybody from the start.

"I dare you to play Flappy Bird! Leo do we have a monster proof phone she can use?" Will said.

"Yep! I'll go get it from Bunker Nine," Leo said excitedly as he ran out the door to Bunker Nine. I've heard of Flappy Bird from mortals before but I wasn't in the mood to play it. Plus, Leo didn't invent a phone that does not attract monsters at that time. I could always borrow my dad's phone so I didn't really have an excuse.

"Got it!" Leo rushed back inside the cabin. He ran past me and looked around to find me. Someone's a little bit too excited. I was sitting right behind him from where he was standing. He could just turn around you know.

"Hey Repair Boy! She's right behind you," Piper yelled. Leo turned around and looked embarrassed. He handed me the phone and returned back to his seat. Some people laughed under their breaths, but Leo didn't seem to notice. I turned the phone on and searched for the app Flappy Bird. Their were tons of apps in here and Flappy Birds doesn't want to seem to be found. Finally, in the right corner on the screen, their was Flappy Bird. I opened the app and pressed start.

"BTW Annabeth, my high score is 19," Leo said. The game started out easy then got harder. I was giving all my concentration on the game and ignored the others around me. I didn't even notice them gathering around me as I stared intently at the screen. I've got to admit this game is kind of addicting.

"No!!! I tapped the screen in time!" I burst out after I died. My score? 5. Everyone laughed and Percy took the phone away from me.

"Ok I think that's enough for you," Percy said while giving back the phone to Leo.

"No! I have to beat Leo's high score. Give me that phone!" I said and yanked the phone out of Leo's grasps. I opened up the app again and started another round. And another and another and another. Everyone were getting bored of watching me fail consecutively. It's been 15 minutes and I was getting very frustrated with the game.

"What the f-Frank!" I yelled.

Frank look annoyed and said, "Why me?"

"Because it's the only name here that almost sound like- you know," I answered. Frank still looked annoyed by it. I started again another round of it. It's been 20 minutes, 30 minutes, then 40 minutes. People were having conversations around me and I started to lose concentration. Almost there. 14 points. 16 points. 19 points! Now one more. 20 points! Then I died but I still beat Leo's score.

"Yes! I beat Leo's score," I screamed and jumped up. Everyone jump back in surprise by my sudden outburst. Percy came over to me and looked at the screen.

"By one point," he said.

"Who cares! I still did it and it still counts," I replied back. Percy quickly snatched the phone away and gave it to Leo. Leo kept the phone in his pocket and looked kind of angry-ish or was it annoyed-ish? I don't know and I don't really care because I beat it! I finally beat Leo's score. Pride ran through me. I don't really know why I was proud over a stupid game that makes you want to tear your hair out.

"Thank goodness. I thought this was going to last the entire day," Connor said. As soon as he said that, Nico return back and stood in front of the scene. I was standing up and everybody else was scrawled on the floor.

"Nico! I glad you're back!" Jason said. Nico walked over to us and sat back down in his seat while mumbling something under his breath. It kind of sounds like, "I hate the author. I hate her so much. Why do I have to be here?" ( A/N: Uh oh. He's on to me! ) So weird. I don't even know if that's his seat or not. We're all so scattered around the cabin that were lost. Except for me. I'm in my same spot as well as Percy. Everyone else is everywhere else.

"Come on guys. Let's continue the game. Get back to where you were," I said. They started to file back and sit down. Will chose to sit by Nico ( of course ).

"Alright Jason, truth or dare?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey guys! My first chapter in 2015 on New Years! ( it's New Years here in America ). A brand new year, a brand new start. Hope you guys like this chapter! I just made a new cover for my book. Do you guys like it? Anyways Happy New Year to everyone! So happy and excited!

Ok bye my fellow demigods! Peace out!✌️