𝓜𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂

Ahira's pov

Darkness was all I could see. Faint familiar voices were ringing in my ears but I couldn't decipher anything.

All the attempts of trying to open my eyes were in vain, as I still struggled to do that. Sharp pain erupted at the back of my head, making me groan out in pain.

"Ahira?" I could hear him but I was not able to respond.

"Doctor! Doctor! "

That was all before darkness engulfed me again.

★★★★

"Azlaan!" I choked. My throat as dry as desert.

"Ahira" His panic filled voice approached me.

"Are you alright?" His eyes filled with concern.

"Water" I whispered.

He filled the glass that was kept on the side table and helped me drink it.

"Why am I here?" I asked looking around the hospital wall.

"Oh.. It's nothing Ahi. You were injured a little bit and nothing else" He said kissing my forehead.

"Baby is fine right? " I asked taking my hand to my belly.

No, this can't happen. I turned to look at him in horror. My eyes filled with tears.

"My baby" I whispered.

"Azlaan, where is my baby? Why am I not able to feel it?" I asked holding his collar.

Why is he not saying something? What happened to my baby?
Miscarriage? But...

"Why are you quiet?" I shouted.

His eyes were bloodshot red.

"Why are you crying?" I asked seeing tears in his eyes.

"We lost our child" He hugged me.

I was still after hearing the news.

He cried and with his cries died our dreams. I know I can easily get pregnant again but losing a child is something that no woman would want to go through.

But I have to be strong. Losing my loved ones is not new for me, I am used to it. From my parents to my child, my three precious possessions left me without giving me a chance to make some memories.

I felt like dying? What was that unborn baby's fault? Why did this happened with me?

★★★★★

Cool breeze were caressing my tear stained face.
Everyone went to attend Rinoz's friend's wedding while I denied and Azlaan as always busied himself in office work in the home office.

Wiping my tears, I looked at the sky where my loved ones rested.

I shouldn't cry as my tears will hurt them.
I went inside and sat on the couch when a white paper caught my attention. The black ink stood proudly as I took the paper and started reading it.

We didn't have,
To look into your eyes,
To fall in love with you,
We didn't need,
To hear you cry
To know you loved us too.
We didn't need
To hold your hand
To cherish you for always.
Within her womb,
We shared our hearts,
You touched our souls,
You sweetened our spirits,
You gave us memories
We'll always hold dear,
Yes, our heartache
Since you departed too soon.
But a father and mother's love
Does not end with death.
For you are our child
Forever our love is yours.

Traitor tears flowed down my cheeks as sobs erupted within me. I cried re-reading each and every word.

A lot of emotions were hidden behind his smiling face. It was not only a mother but also a father who lost his first child. And what was the reason? Or to be precise, who was the reason? Me!

I wish I had listened to Azlaan and never went there , then nothing of this would have happened. It was all my fault. I snatched his child from him. I killed his first child. In these two days, I missed his handsome smile. I am the reason behind that. I snatched his happiness.

I feel like I will cause him misery only. I will pull him inside my misery filled life.

I sobbed as every word that he wrote stabbed like a knife, breaking my already broken heart.

"Ahira?" I looked up and saw the blurry silhouette of Azlaan through my tears filled eyes.

"I snatched everything Azlaan. Along with mine, I made your life miserable too." I cried as he hugged me to his chest.

His steady heartbeat could be heard by me. But what I couldn't was the sound of it breaking into hundred of pieces.

Hey my dear lovelies!!!

I know this was something.., umm... Very bad 😅
I don't even know how it feels to have a miscarriage so i could come up with words that would describe her state... So am sorry if this disappointed you guys
And don't forget to vote and comment your views!!

Happy reading📖