VIII

Your POV:

We were being chased by those creatures, we go out from a door but the boy, who learned was Winston, was grabbed by the foot and was being dragged back inside, we're helping him when I saw the nails of one of the creatures has scratched on Winston's stomach, I know I had to do something.

I got my wand out, "Stupefy!" I cast then the creatures was cast away and we pull Winston to us and we quickly move out somewhere safe, we hid behind a rock and the creatures was now gone to 'find' us, "How did you do that?" Minho ask but was shushed by Thomas as the creatures passed by.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

I woke up when I heard Thomas shouting, I saw him swatting a crow away from the foods, a few moments of silence, checking if there are still creatures, "Are they gone?" Newt ask, "Yeah, I think we're safe for now" Thomas answered.

"Okay, we should get moving. Let's pack it up" we all obeyed, "Aris, come on" I check my purse and felt that it's still around me, I re-tied the knot because it look like it's falling, then I heard a groan, I saw the dark skinned boy, Frypan, was helping Winston to get up, I really wish I know a spell that could help him.

We move out and once we get out of the place, we walk through some broken buildings, "What the hell happened to this place?" Frypan ask as we look around, looks like scorched place, "I don't know. It doesn't look like anyone's been here in a long time" Newt answered, "I hope the whole world's not like this" Aris replied, "Hang on, stop" we stopped and look at Thomas, "Do you hear that?" he ask then there's a moment of silence until I heard a helicopter like sound flying then when it was coming closer, "Get down! Everybody, hide! Hide! Hide!" Thomas yelled, "Get in here. In here, in here!" Frypan calls and we followed him, then the helicopters soon gone.

"They're never gonna stop looking for us, are they?" Minho ask and then we move on again, "Everyone good?" Thomas call back to us as he's leading way up, me left behind Winston, "You alright?" I ask, worried, "Yeah" he breathed out as he clutch his stomach, I stay still behind him so he has a support from the back and we carried on.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Yeah. A little further, guys" Thomas said as we finally got on the top and we climb a mountain sand, "Those mountains, that's gotta be it. That's where we're going" Thomas spoke as he refered to the mountains ahead, "That's a long way off" Minho replied, "Then we better get moving" Thomas answered then Winston step a foot forward then fall off, "Winston! Hey, Winston! Winston!" Thomas called and we all surround him, "He's hurt pretty bad" Teresa said, "What do we do?" I ask then sighed.

The worry increased inside me but it's for him, a worry of my other friends, I hope they're alright, now Winston was carried by Thomas and Frypan by the stretcher they made and pull him as we carried on.

Because of Winston's condition, we have to stop by, we found shelter not long after and we take time to rest, Teresa staring at Winston then she got up and go to Thomas, "I wish I had some spell in mind to help you" I told Winston as he breath heavily, "How's it looking?" I heard Newt calls, "It's a little further" Thomas called back, "That's not very convincing" Newt said, I stifled a laugh, "Again for the 2nd time, how did you that?" Minho ask, I look at him.

"What?" I ask, "Don't play dumb, everyone saw you. Answer the question" Minho replied, "That's a long story" I answered, "We have time" Frypan said, "We don't. Look at him" I signal them to Winston then suddenly he woke up and grab the gun from Fry and pulled the trigger, "Hey! Guys, get down here!" Aris called Thomas and Teresa, "Winston what are you doing, man?" Frypan took back the gun, "Give me that!" Winston tried to reach for the gun but he can't as he lay down on the ground, "What's going on?" Thomas ask, "What happened?" he added.