#ArtKong

"Hi dad." Arthit smiled as he adjusted his position on his bed. He is sure that it is pretty late in Australia now but his father still waited for him to be free from his schedule to call.

"Hi little boy." And they ended laughing.

"So, when are you planning to tell dad about you dating someone huh?" and Arthit is just glad that his father chose a voice call instead of video call.

"How did you know?" he has long told him not to check on news about him, especially on social media.

"A little birdie told me about it... and it's a handsome man I must say." And Arthit can only scratch his nape.

"Well..."

"Your uncle Jacob saw it and he wants to go back to Thailand and meet him, but of course, we both know that it will still be up to you." Thinnakorn's voice sounded excited that Arthit cannot help but smile. The mention of his father's partner also made him smile wider.

"I'll tell you both if you can come over. My schedule is quite unpredictable and hectic now, I don't want you to be around and then I can't spend some time with you." Arthit replied.

"Okay then, but don't let us wait for too long okay? Or I may buy a ticket to Thailand soon."

"Daaad!"

"Kidding, little boy."

"I'm not a little boy anymore."

"In dad's eyes, you still are." And it made him hug his pillow tighter.

"I miss you dad." He softly whispered, as if he's talking to his pillow.

"Oh I miss you too, son. I sincerely wish I can be there. I am so sorry." He heard his voice crack that Arthit immediately shook his head as if his father can hear him.

"No dad, don't say sorry. We have long passed this conversation right?"

"Yeah you're right... I just..." and he heard him sigh.

"I know it's pretty late there now. How's uncle Jacob?"

"Oh he's sleeping already. He wanted to join the call but he ended up sleeping while reading. I'll just tell him about what you said tomorrow." Thinnakorn replied.

"I see, you should sleep now too. I need to sleep since I got an early morning schedule tomorrow."

"Okay, but let me ask you a question."

"Yes dad?"

"Is he taking good care of you?" and Arthit bit his lower lip hearing his father's schedule.

"He does dad."

"I am glad son. Goodnight then."

"Goodnight dad, see you soon!"

"I'll see you soon little boy."

And the call ended.

Arthit placed his phone on his bedside table before he hugged his pillow tighter. Hearing his father's voice somehow gave him a little energy to survive the week.

It has been so long since his father started living in Australia, 19 years to be exact.

He was 7 when his father came out to his mom and little Arthit had no idea about it yet. He just knew his father left them and his mom couldn't take it. For years, he watched his mother wept over his father's choices.

Years later, he learned and he finally understood everything. It wasn't easy, but he accepted his father for who he is. His father then introduced his partner to him, Jacob. Jacob is nice to him, he's friendly and treats him like his son too, so Arthit has no problem with him at all.