CHAPTER 37: Will he never fall for me?

EVELINE KNIGHT

We returned from the yacht yesterday. It was really a long journey because Xander also took me to many places on our way back.

I love the new sweet and caring Xander. But sometimes he acts all pissy pissy but I think I can handle that.

There are only two days left here so Xander promised me that he would take me for shopping today. I am so excited.

I was unable to choose my dress.

What should I wear?

What should I wear?

Consy please help me.

Okay so...How about the pink one?

Nah. I have wore that many times.

Umm... white one?

I wore white yesterday only.

Then the red one.

Nope. Your choice is really bad consy.

Get lost I don't want to choose anything for you.

Why are you getting angry I was just telling the truth.

Hahahaha. Very funny.

I giggled.

"You done with your giggles? Shall we leave?" I saw Xander all dressed standing in front of the mirror. He didn't even look at me.

"I am not able to choose any dress." He finally turned his attention towards the closet. He starred at me from top to bottom and sighed. Then came towards the closet and looked at my dresses.

"You really didn't had to bring so many dresses for just a week."

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me ever again or you'll not like the consequences."

"Huh?" I asked in confusion not understanding what he meant. He just smirked and went back choosing a dress for me.

"This one."

"Ya it's nice I also thought once but then consy confused me." I said smiling.

"Consy?" he asked.

Uh-oh. If I tell him that I talk to consy he will think I am mad. So no I can't tell him that.

Ya she is talking about me and just to clear things out I didn't confuse her. She is a specimen of confusion already.

"Umm... no one. I think I'll look nice."

No one? How can you say that bitch? I helped you so many times in life.

"And you'll look sexy too." He said with his signature smirk and went out of the room.

I blushed.

Fine ignore me. I don't give a fuck anymore.

I wore the dress applied a little makeup. I am so excited to, know what will he say about my look. I ran downstairs.

 I ran downstairs