8

Manik and his wife received by the Akash in the airport . They quickly headed to the Raizada mansion . His wife had a call so she asked them to go first . No one was there in the hall . Akash called his brother . Everyone appeared .

        Arnav : hi mr , Malhotra. How was your journey? All good ?? ( he was shaking his hand with Manik )

     Manik : all good ..how are you , mr. raizada ?

       Arnav : I'm fine .. please be seated . I heard that your wife was coming with you ! Where is she ??

       Manik : she's on the call . She's outside . ( she appeared on the doorway) ahh ..she's here !

        Arnav : helo .. ms ( Manik wife stopped him in
midway)

         His wife : I'm sorry.. it's mrs Malhotra. Mrs. Maya Malhotra ( she's said with the bold attitude which made Arnav stunned and he greeted her )

 Maya Malhotra ( she's said with the bold attitude which made Arnav stunned and he greeted her )

    Maya Malhotra is the wife of Manik Malhotra . She's the arrogant and stubborn one . People always scared of her . She's eight months pregnant now . She is not a bad person but she's not a good person either . She's only good to the people who good to her . She is the monster to the other people . She is the lady version of monster Manik Malhotra!

     Tina was getting ready in the Indian attire like she's going to meet her fiancé . Nk told her the arrival of Manik Malhotra. She glanced her image in the mirror and went to see him . He was sitting in the ground floor hall and she was watching him from the first floor  with nk.

   Tina pov :

  Uff ..this man is damn hot . He is handsome with the slight beard . The way he is talking and moving his hand it's totally mindblowing . The way he is licking his lips with tongue out of nervousness is damn sexy . But I feel familiar to this man . Why my heart is beating so fast ? Is it because I fall in love at the first sight ?

        I saw the women with the pregnant belly coming inside the house .
          Maya : I'm maya Malhotra. Wife of Manik Malhotra.
          She's said it with the proud . I feel like a thunder fell on my head . I have a tears in my eyes without my conscious. I feel like I have cheated by my boyfriend. She's look damn sexy in her white saree. I wanted to her to say that she's lied of Malhotra wife . I feel heartbroken.

      Nk : what happened? Why are you crying ?? ( then he realised about the boyfriend joke ) Tina .. don't say that you already fall in love with him . He's already married with the gorgeous and hot girl.

      I hate when np said that he already married with the hot girl. I looked at her pregnancy belly . I feel heartbroken more when I am thinking of his child is growing in her belly . I can't control my tears . I wiped it before np looked at me .

     Me : fall in love ?? To soon ?? Never !

     I lied to him . I want to cry . I am irritated why I got up too early and dolled up for him . The lady servant around 30 came to them to provide the water. She's also impressed by his look and she slipped by the chair spilled the water on him .eveyone quickly got up and his coat was wet . The lady servant apologised to him and out of nervous she going to wipe the water with her shawl . Maya held her before she touch him and starred her with the full of anger in her eyes . That was very powerful. Even I'm scared about that .

     Maya : how dare you try to touch him ? Where was your mind ? ( she asked her politely with those scared eyes )

     Even the servant was scared by her . Manik held her and told  her to calm . His hand on her shoulder it's hurting totally .

    Arnav : I'm sorry behalf of my servant . We will talk later . My guest house is next block in the campus. It's not even 100 meter distance .akash will bring you there.

     Malhotra thanked him and stood up . Maya was slipped too and Manik catched her . It's really hurting and frustrating . So quickly I went to the room .

........

In the night , I was standing in the garden . I was so frustrated about the morning incident . And I was scared about the maya . I don't know why I'm having this feeling . But I can't ignore my feelings . I don't know why I feel betrayed too . Oh god .. what is happening to me?
        Suddenly, the current was off . The place was dark . Oh shit , I'm not having my Mobile in my hand .. this is so dark and I'm really scared in the big garden . I screamed and called out the watchman . No one was appeared . I felt suffocated in this darkness . Again some flashes appeared in my mind . It's like that shadow man said to me that he's scared of dark. I was light up to get rid of the darkness .

        I could hear the man voice but can't see his face . I'm already frustrated about the morning . Now I'm even more frustrated about these shadow memories. I screamed and calling the watchman little more . I  stumbled and felt the man hand on my shoulder and my leg was slipped and fell on the man.my lip on his lip. The light came and I was shocked that I'm kissing Manik Malhotra.

Manik pov :

        I feel different in this place . When I was in the raizada home , I felt uncomfortable. Suddenly nandhini memories hunting me more . Suddenly I wanted to rest in her arms . I missed her Terribly . Suddenly the current was off . The garden was full of dark . Once I was scared of dark . But after nandhini death , I am comforted in the dark .

      Suddenly I heard the girl voice . Her voice was trembling while she called the watchman. But I felt familiar with this voice . This voice was nandhini Voice . I couldn't believe that . I was running toward the direction where this voice was coming from . I took my mobile and flashed on . The girl was standing by covering her ears. I could saw her back . She had a short hair and short like a nandhini. I felt like she was nandhini.

      I slowly went to her and held her shoulder. She was stumbled and slipped on me . I fell on the floor and she fell on me before I could see her face . I was shocked by her lips on me . The current was came and finally I saw her face . The face I wanted to see again . I craved for her . It's nandhini ... my nandhini!

To be continued)

Finally , their face off , what's going to happen next ?

If she's nandhini , where is Tina ?

What happened to the nandhini and Tina ?

How she ended up being the memory loss ?

Maya is the female version of Manik .. what will she do when she find out about nandhini alive ?

Maya Malhotra is really pregnant with Manik ?

Stay tuned !

If you like it, give me the inline comment.. and do voting ! Tell me guys , are you really enjoying with this story ? Or is it getting bored ? If you feel that it is taking slow , tell me honestly!