Chapter 21- The Shelter, コニーとヒストリア

Credits to the Artists

3rd Person pov

After the chocolate haired teen said those words, Connie looked at the man that was passed out on the table.

"Uh......what-"

"He passed out for an unknown reason, that's it." Captain Levi interrupted.

The grey-eyed boy stood silent then lunged himself at Eren, hugging him and crying......tears of joy....?

"Connie!"

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS MAN TREATED US!!!" He cried out. While the others sweatdrop at his actions.

"Wait what?" Asked the blonde coconut head.

"THAT MAN TREATED US LIKE WE WERE HIS SERVANTS, BUT WE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO FOLLOW BECAUSE OF THIS DEAL WE MADE WITH HIM SO WE CAN STAY AT THIS SHELTER!!!" He explained, still crying.

Meanwhile, the Grace Field kids were a little saddened because of Connie Springer's name.

Connie..........

After a few minutes, they were able to settle down in some kind of dining room, it was kinda huge, so they were able to occupy all of the chairs.

"So! I'm Connie Springer!" Said Connie while putting his thumb over his chest.

"And I'm Historia Reiss, nice to meet you." She introduced with a warm smile.

"Historia, Connie, let me guess, the reason you were here in the first place was because you woke up here right?" Said the teal eyed boy.

"Eh?! How'd you know when we haven't even told you yet?!" Said Connie with a shocked expression.

"We'll explain." Said the ginger head.

At that time, they explained all about what they talked about with Musica and Sung-joo, about their 'ancestors' being transported to this world as well.

Historia and Connie listened carefully.

"Wait wait wait, so you mean to tell us that our superiors' ancestors have been here too?! Along with ours?!" Exclaimed the shorter scout.

"I'm not sure about mine, Musica didn't meet my ancestor." Eren told them, shrugging in the proccess.

 "Hold on, while I was venturing the library I think I found something that might be related to our ancestors, I thought it was important so I kept it, I'll go get it later since...."

"Since.....I still don't know the truth and reality of 'their world'" Said the blonde haired girl as she looked at Emma.

"Oh! Right!" She exclaimed.

"Alright.......

----------------------------------------

In this world

Humans exist

However.....