My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 51

Part 51

Ok!! The dates coming!! I'm keeping you guys in suspense because something weird is gonna happen at the date!!!

**********

Alec's POV

I went straight to Alex's room. I knocked on her door and waited for an answer.

"Come in." I heard, faintly.

I walked in, and I saw her on her bed, her head in her hands, and I could see the tears falling down on the floor. I heard her sniffle, and sobs started to erupt out of her. I quickly shut the door, and ran to her side.

I removed her hands to reveal her crying face. I broke my heart, to see her like this. I picked her up, and off her bed, into my lap. Her arms and legs instantly wrapped themselves around me. She buried her face into my neck. I pulled her in really tightly, as she started to sob louder.

"Alec! I don't wanna be a Lifest! I don't wanna be a werewolf! I don't wanna be immortal! I don't wanna be a freak!! I wanna be a normal teenage, with teenager problems, that never has to worry about the world and only themselves. I never asked for any of this!!!" she wailed, in my arms.

"I know. We all want to be normal here. None of us asked to be werewolves either, Alex. But we've learned to accept it and we don't mind anymore." I told her.

"I thought you liked being a werewolf." Alex said, her cries and sobs ceasing.

"I didn't always. I use to hate how I'd become this hairy, wild, dog. Eventually, though, I understood my role and that theres a reason why I'm a werewolf and the son of the alpha." I told her.

"Whats the reason?" she asked, pulling away to look at me.

"I don't know. That something no one knows. They just know that there is a reason. And maybe one day they'll figure it out." I told her.

"That makes no sense!! Why would you try to figure something out if you aren't even sure you'll figure it out!!" she yelled.

"Of course they'll figure it out. If they die before they figure it out, then how are they gonna figure it out?" I question.

She groaned, in frustration. I guess she didn't get it.

"Alec! My brains fried!! Don't give me weird puzzles!!! I need answers!!" she yelled, grabbing my shirt.

"How can I give you that answers, Alex! I don't know anything right now!! I'm more clueless than you!" I told her, trying to calm her.

She groaned, in frustration, again. She buried her face into my chest, but she wasn't crying she was tired. She should rest.

"Are you tired?" I asked her.

"Yes, but emotionally and mentally, not physically. A nap won't do anything." she said, her voice muffled against my shirt.

"Just try. Sometimes a nap is good for mental, emotional and physical health. Cause when you sleep it revives you. Try it." I told her.

"But I'm not sleepy, and I can barely fall asleep at night, what makes you think that I can sleep in the day!" she argues.

"You sleep perfectly fine, when I'm around. I'll be right here, just take a nap. Trust me, Alex." I told her.

"If I don't trust you, then I can't trust anybody." she said, sighing into my shirt.

I laid down, with Alex on top of me, her head on my chest. She got her phone and set the clock for 20 minutes. She laid her back on my chest and slowly drifted off to sleep. Eventually, I drifted off too, and before I knew it too.