Part 5

So it's the next day and we are on our way to the airport, and from there to Berlin. I really hope Tom isn't drowning in work- nor that I'll bother him.

"We are here, sir." the driver says.

"Thank you." you and Tom say at the same time. Tom gets out of the car and grabs your hand. He pulls you out, but you had forgotten the power of Toms biceps (lol) that you flew out and crashed into Toms chest.

"Okay.. That works too." you say giggling and blushing. You take your bags from the trunk and walk trough the airport.

"Tom!"

"Hm?"

You turn around and see Harrison, totally out of breath. You burst to laugh.

"Tom we forgot about Harrison!" you say between laughs.

"Oh shit that's true!" Tom says and starts laughing.

"Mate-" Harrison starts.

"Sir, we have to go. Paparazzis are starting to recognize you." Toms bodyguard says. You, Tom and Harrison quickly walk to the gate, where you go outside and enter the private plane.

"Welcome." the pilot says as you walk in. You sit down next to Tom and opposite of Harrison.

"How long is this flight?" you ask.

"Maybe about 5 hours?" Harrison answers. You nod and take out your book called The Fruit Bowl. As you are reading, you notice how Tom gets tired and rests his head on your shoulder. You stare at him in awe and look at Harrison, passed out in front of you. You smile a bit and get back to your book.

"Ma'am would you like something to eat or drink." the flight attendant says to you with a kind smile.

"I'll have three waters please." you say and look at Tom and Haz.

"H-huh..?" Tom says with a tired voice. The flight attendant walks away to get your drinks.

"Mornin' handsome." you say with a smile.

"Morning darling." Tom says and slowly lifts his head off your shoulder. "Are we there yet?"

"Not yet." you say laughing.

"Here you go ma'am."

"Oh thank you."

You give one water bottle to Tom so it would wake him up. Not so long and Harrison also starts to wake up. You also give him one water bottle. 

"We will start to land in five minutes, take a seat and make sure it's not tilted back, pull up the window covers and buckle up."

You get tense as you start to land, but Tom starts to comfort you.

"It's okay darling." he says and plays with your silky hair. You inhale and exhale deeply and try to relax, until the whole plane starts shaking. Everyone gets tense and looks around in small panic, especially you.

Shit, shit, shit, I'm dying I just know it!
You think to yourself.

"Welcome to Berlin."

You look around confused as everyone gets up and start leaving the plane.

"Tom am I dead?" you ask.

Tom laughs at you and simply says:

"No babe we just landed."

You sigh in relief, grab your belongings and walk out.

"Hey!"
"Tom over here!"

You look around and notice paparazzis. Tom looks at you as a sign, you are supposed to act like friends now, so the paps don't get any ideas.

"Tom is that your girlfriend?"
"Harrison over here!"
"Can I get a autograph!"

The paparazzis are driving you all crazy as you walk to the car that is picking you up and driving you on set. The paparazzis are flashing pictures and screaming at you, trying to get pictures and autographs to sell on E-Bay. You and Tom absolutely hated it.

"Get in the car quick (Y/N)." Tom whispers to you as he signs all the stuff the paparazzis possibly can push to his face. You get in the black car and groan, soon Tom and Haz also get in and sigh deeply.

"How did they know to come here?" you ask after a moment of silence.

"Not sure mate." Harrison replies and opens his phone. Tom leans over to him and looks at his phone.

"Fuck." he groans.

"What happened?"

"You are already all over instagram."

Ugh. This was the "bad" side of dating Tom Holland, being brought to the public without you wanting to. Yes you were already a small celebrity but you never before had to worry about the paparazzi or the media.

Why does this keep happening every time you leave the house.

"We are here." the driver says and you get out of the car. Tom grabs your hand as you had grabbed your bags and started walking towards your trailer, Harrison playfully gags in the background.

"Get a room." he groans.

You all laugh. As you approach the trailers door you hear your names shouted.

"(Y/N), Tom, Harrison!"

I WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING FUNNY BUT I FORGOT. ANYWAY ILY 3000!