Part 109

After two Days..
Early Morning..
Amyra is sleeping peacefully in Naksh arms..he caress her hair tears flowing from his eyes continuosly..

Sleep is far away from his eyes..as she is going away from him today..he made Amyra understand to stay with Keerti and she got agreed..today Amyra is going with Keerti from now she will live with her mother..

He is happy for her that she will get her mother love..but he is sad as well thinking that how will he live without her..

Naksh- Dadda love you princess..I don't know me kaise rahunga aapke bina..but mumma also need you and I can't separate you and your mumma..I'm sorry..

He kissed on her hair..

Keerti is lying on bed and trying to sleep but sleep is far away from her eyes as she is really excited to bring her daughter her Amyra home..

She is going to live with her from now..

She look at wall clock and see time..

Keerti- aaj time hi nahi bit raha hai..mujhe meri Amyra ko lene jana hai..she will stay with me.. I'm really happy..baby mumma ke paas aa jao jaldi..

She look at her photo and admire her face..she fall asleep looking at her photo..

3 hrs passed..

Amyra wake up rubbing her eyes.. Naksh look at her wiped his tears..

Amyra-good morning Dadda..

She kissed on his cheek..

Naksh- good morning my princess..

She sit on his lap and hug him..he caress her hair..

Naksh- come let's get ready..

Amyra- no..

Naksh- why? Princess get ready hume aapki mumma ke paas bhi toh jana hai..

Amyra- sorry me bhool gayi..

Naksh- it's ok..come now aaj Dadda princess ko ready karenge..

Amyra- yippee..

He take her in his arms and go inside washroom..

He made her brushed her teeth..she is making funny face while doing brush..he smiled at her..

He get her ready...He made her eat breakfast in her room..

He walked downstairs taking her in his arms..

Everyone was waiting for them..

Akshara and Naitik look at them..

He put her down..

Amyra run toward Akshara and hug her legs..she have tears in her eyes.she wiped her tears and caressed her hair..

Amyra- Dadi me mumma ke pass jaa rahi hu..

Akshara- I know aap khush ho..

Amyra nods..

Akshara- aap mujhe miss karoge..

Amyra- me jab aapko mis karungi me aapke pass aaa jaungi..

Akshara smiled at her and kissed on her forehead..

Akshara- I'll miss you..and I love you..

Amyra- I love you too Dadi..

Naitik- my little princess..take care of yourself and mumma ko trouble mat karna ok..

Amyra-ok Dadu..meli chocolate..

Naitik- here it is..

She kissed on his cheek..