(11)

ARIA WAS WALKING down the wide, sumptuous hallway of St Richards, a hallway only walked by the children of the rich and privileged who will soon take their parent's power in their hands

She soon noticed a familiar body walking, not too far from her. His eyes lingered outside the huge windows as he walked down the hallway.

She took long strides with the help from her long, slender legs and soon caught up with the him and slapped his back but not too harshly, like she always does.

The boy immediately turned around with wide eyes, his hand on his heart.

His hazel eyes wide, his face scrunched up in fear as he stared at her.

"You scared me!" Her brother shrieked at her, sending her a feared look.

"Well, I am naturally terrifying." She shrugged, sending a tight lipped smile to her brother.

"That you are." Aaron grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"What are you doing here anyways?" She raised an eyebrow at him.

"I came here with Kai since he had some business here." He shrugged as Aria nodded.

Kai Lennox was the younger brother of Kade Lennox. Also, the much kinder and softer version of Kade with his beach blonde hair and ocean eyes. He's undoubtedly good looking, just like his brother.

"Aaron what are you — oh hey Aria!" The Arora siblings turned around to see Kai walking towards them, a big smile placed on his lips.

"Hey, buddy." Aria gave him a small smile as they side hugged each other.

"I still don't get how you tolerate this dumbass." She chuckled as they parted the hug.

"It's a talent I've mastered over the years." Kai proudly smiled, patting his own shoulder with a small grin.

"You should give me some tips cause every time I see his face, I wanna punch it." She crossed her arms, a small demonic smile growing on her face.

Kai reflected the smile, "Oh, I feel like that too." He nodded his head in agreement, his ocean eyes gleaming in pure mischief.

"You know, I'm still here." Both of them turned their heads to see Aaron with crossed arms, a deep frown taken over his face with his eyes narrowed at his sister and his best friend.

"Of course, you're quite unforgettable." She glanced at her brother, her eyes sparkling in amusement while Kai nodded his head at her words.

"That's the first compliment I've gotten from you in years." Aaron raised his eyebrows at her, his chestnut eyes widened in disbelief.

"I meant in a bad way." She blankly stated as her brother gawked at her disbelief, lips slightly parted while the two laughed at his expression.

"Did you come here just to tease me?" Aaron scoffed, glaring at his sister who was chuckling at him alongside Kade.