What am i doing here

I walk in the portal to see a big lake with ice on it but i then remember i did not get my phone so i walk back in the portal and took all my phones and charger so it will not die and a backpack to have the things with me.

I took one last look around my bedroom and went in the portal i come back at the lake and look at myself.

I have golden fur and a brown mane. But what caught my attention was on my right shoulder was the mark of the night pride.

Well i have seen some movies and one is jumanji so i press the mark of the tree of life to see a screen that say.

Hello i know you are asking why you are here. And the reason you are here is because people is angry that it become KIONxRANI and not kionxfuli so you are here to change that.

That is why your first goal is to master you powers with is earth water air and fire. 
Your 2 goal is too get together with rani so she do not become mates with kion.
Your last goal is to help the lion guard discover there power they have so they can destroy the lion guard.

Now when you know what you goals is i recommend you to go to the tree of life and start gain ther trust.

After reading why i am here i start walking on the ice and walk to the mountain pass where i see ullo sitting on a tree and she see me and fly off to worn the night pride that there is a lion at the mountain pass.

I stay at the mountain pass to wait for them to come to me when the earth started to shake and i see big stones hedding for me i close my eyes waiting for the impacted but i did not feel it so opened my eyes to see the stone flying over me i think fly them to the lake and the stone fly there. I see in the sky a sign that say good job you have done you first power that is earth.

I look back at the mountain pass to see the night pride run too me and a lioness jumped on me to the ground i look up too see it was rani.

Well guys there you have the 2 episode hope you like it please let me know if you whant me to change something