🍃Chapter 19🍃

Aahil's Room ⬆️

Aahil's Room ⬆️

🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹

Enjoy Reading

Life is a word made up of only four alphabets but the meaning of Life is huge.

We don't see the word , rather we have to spend this word according to the way in which it is writen or you can say in the way our fate has been written.

Nothing is in our hand . We think something and it happens just opposite of it and believe me it is for our own good.

Life is a second name of struggle. You know when you work hard for something you get the reward for that thing in a better and amazing way. Same is with the case of life . The more you struggle the more you will be able to spend your life successfully because after every hurdle there is a reward and how much you have to struggle is all writen in our fate.

The harsh reality of life is that the more you struggle and face difficult situated, the more you will become stronge.

That is all what is happening with Hoorain . Life is testing her in every possible way because there is dafenatly going to be good and beautiful life for her in future but for that she has to work hard as in this World nothing comes free of cost.

Its been almost an hour that Hoorain has fainted. As a psychiatrists Saira has observe Hoorain's body language and not to forget her abused form.

Saira had called on of her freind who is also a doctor a gynaecologist you can say.

They both have been present in the room examining the abused girl in front of them while the boys are waiting outside the room.

Aahil had a tense expression on his face. He is really worried about her. As a doctor he offers himself to check Hoorain but Saira had practically push him out of the room because according to her a girl needs a female doctor more then a male doctor.

And she was right as currently both the ladies are busy mending the bruise on Hoorain's body.

Saira almost teared up when she saw a big bluish black bruise just under Hoorain's ribs above her stomach . Its so huge that it covers almost all of her stomach.

"Shall we take her to the hospital for ultrasound and X-ray. " Saira voice out her thoughts as she saw the damages.

"We can't take her to the hospital right now. Tommorow you can bring her to the hospital with Aahil. I think there will be more damage physically and mentally as well." Her friend finish making Saira to look at Hoorain with pity and sorrow.

"I feel bad for her" Saira said while she cover the frame of Hoorain with the duvet.

"Just make sure to give her as much of lots of nutrients . You can bring her tommorow at the hospital . For now let her just rest." Her friend suggested making Saira nod in agreement.