Chapter:- 10

Jacob's POV:

We reached home and saw Bianca sitting at the doorway with her mobile in her hands.

"Hey girl. What are you doing here?" Rose asked as soon as we got out of the car.

"Nothing. I was getting bored inside so came here." She said pouting her lips and I chuckled.

"Aunt is not here yet?" I asked her.

"Nope. She said it will take her time as Aunt Mia is not there. She went somewhere." She said snaking her arms to my waist hugging me from side. I smiled at her action.

"Let's go then. I'll make dinner." Rose said and we went inside locking the door.

"You know how to cook?" She asked her.

"Yes girl." She said ruffling her hairs.

"I'm going to fresh. Just make me a cup of strong tea with lots of sugar." I said to her smiling.

"Yes sir. It will be on your table in sometime." She said bowing down and I chuckled. I went upstairs and saw my nightie placed on the bed. I smiled. She do this daily. I freshened up and came out to see my phone ringing. It was Zay.

"Hello. May I know who is this?" I said and he laughed.

"Hey man. Stop your drama now." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't call me from last three days." I said and he laughed. Bhabhi says right. He only knows how to smile and laugh. Nothing else.

"You stopped coming here. It's been a week you haven't visited here." He said and I know he is right.

"I know man. But I'm working on an important case right now and I come home after 9. So it's very hard to be there." I said.

"Ammi was asking for you. And if you come here then come with Bianca and Rose. All girls were asking for them." He said and I smiled.

"Okay. I'll come may be day after tomorrow. It's Sunday and will be free. So will be there." I said and he whispered Insha Allah slowly. I smiled.

"Okay. Just talk to Ammi. She was trying to call you but I think you were busy at that time." He said and I smiled.

"Okay I'm calling her. Bye. Take care." I said and he hung up after saying bye. I dialled Ammi's number and phone was picked up in one ring. She was waiting for my call.

"Hello Ammi. How are you?" I asked and I know what she will say.

"Don't talk to me. You forgot me. And even Rose. You both didn't come to meet us. It's been a week." She said and I smiled. I just love her so much. May be more than Aunt Maria.

"Ammi. I'll be there this Sunday. I come at home after 9 that's why I'm not able to visit you all. But I'll surely come to meet you this Sunday." I said smiling.

"You should give time to your wife. And you are spending your time with your files. Don't be like Zayan." She said and I bet she is glaring.

"We are friends then we should be alike, no?" I said smiling.

"Shut up. After coming from Turkey he got busy with his files again. Barely gives time to Anum." She said and I laughed.

"Then give him a good lecture, Ammi. He will listen to you." I said and she laughed.

"Okay now go and give her time. Go." She ordered.

"Okay. Don't worry. I'll be there after two days. Take care. Bye." I said smiling.