7

Sorry for the delay.

Silent readers press the 🌟 button.

Avoid mistakes.

Neonika landed in Mumbai after 2 days... She went to a hotel as she didn't want to go to Malhotra Mansion.

Here Cabir called as he got a call from one of his spy as he had told to keep any eye on Neonika. So he came to know that Neonika is in the town.

Cabir called Neonika with cloth kept on the phone because it was Madhubala's idea so that his voice won't be recognised.

Neo: hello?

Cabir: kya aap Neonika Malhotra bol rahi hai?

Neo: ji...aap?

Cabir: so I am talking from xyz company aapki properties ke liye hume aapse milna hoga...

Neo: ohh...toh aap marine hotel mein aa jaiye...

Cabir: I am sorry hum Malhotra Mansion ke alawa kahi aur nahi mil sakte...

Neo: but I am Neonika...so why will there be any problem to meet at a hotel?

Cabir looked at others listening her. He asked what to say. Mukti guestuered him to say that the address given there only we will meet...

Cabir didn't understand what it wad but he said

Cabir: ahh...Main...vahi milunga...

Neo: toh pehle mana kyun kiya?

Cabir was confused as he said yes for Malhotra Mansion but not for hotel...

Cabir: I said we should meet Malhotra Mansion. As the given address previously...

Neo: fine...when shall we meet?

Cabir: mmm how about after two days?

Neo: chalega...

Saying this she cut the call and Cabir smirked looking at them and showed his thumbs up. They smiled and nodded their head.

Next day

Neonika had sent some of her mens to keep on eye on Shrikant and other people who visit Malhotra Mansion.

By now she came to know only fab 4 and Nandini visited Malhotra Mansion and she got to know why they visited.

The spy told her that they visited because Shrikant staying over there. Neonika though may be because Manik was dead.

Here in Murthy house Nandini was coming down with her bag to go to Malhotra Mansion but her head started spinning...

Nandini held the support of railing. Nandini's shook her head slightly and she felt little better.

Nandini moved down and sat on the breakfast table. Chachi placed some chapattis and gobi ki sabji...

Chachi: chali shuru kari...

They nodded and Nandini took the chapati and broke a morsel and took some sabji when she brought near her mouth she got the smell of vegetable and she scrunched her nose...

She felt something happening to her. Nandini felt as if vomiting...she immediately got up catching her mouth and went near the basin and threw up...

Chacha chachi got worried looking her...chachi ran to her and asked rubbing her back...

Chachi: kya hua Nandu? Tu thik hai na?

Nandini bobbed her head and was going to say something but again she threw up...chachi got all the more worried...