twenty five.

"Somebody betta' fuckin tell me somethin'!" Grim exclaimed

"Somebody betta' fuckin tell me somethin'!" Grim exclaimed. "You tellin me we can't pull shit?!

"We tryin'," one of the younger boys spoke. He was extremely smart, and good with technology, so when they needed something found or in this case—someone found, he was the man to find them. "All dem' cameras in her studio was cut, the ones out front and inside. All we got is shit two days befo' the first," he explained again, making Grim sigh heavily.

As he was about to ask more questions, Coco appeared in the room, tapping her wrist. He knew they were late.

"Listen hea'," he stood from his chair addressing everyone in the room. "All I fuckin' know is—somebody betta' find somethin' out. My fuckin' sista' sitting in a hospital bed, fightin' fa' ha' life, we'on know who the fuck did it. I swea' somebody betta' find some shit out. And if I find out somebody in hea' knew sum' and ain' tell me, I swea on my mama grave dats they ass. I been itchin' to pull a damn trigga'. Play wit' me," he warned sinisterly before following his sister out of the room.

"You gotta stop threatenin' ta' kill they ass," she chuckled briefly as they got to his car.

"If they stop actin' fuckin' stupid and help me, maybe I would. Fuck," he rolled his eyes.

Grim was tired. He was exhausted, which probably contributed to his temper but he didn't care. He needed something to shake, he needed information and he was not getting it. He had been picking up where Brix would have left off had he been in a place to be looking for whoever did this. They had zero beef with anyone in surrounding cities, but Grim had been around regardless, with Coco, Slim or Nino asking questions.

He wanted to shoot everyone, but that wouldn't make anything better.

"Talk' ta me, Pop. You silent, it's makin' me nervous," his side said from beside him, making him sigh. He had been keeping his feelings to himself recently, keeping it together for Sevyn and Brix.

"It's hurtin' me man," he shook his head. "Brix barely fuckin' holdin' himself togetha', Sevyn not eatin' as much as she need ta' be, she not sleepin'. When she do sleep, she wake up cryin' every time. I can't take seein ha' like dat, man, shit not healthy" he rubbed his hand down his face as they hit a red light.

Corinne just watched her brother sympathetically. He had always been this way, the type to make sure everyone was okay before he took a chance to care for himself. As his sister, they'd been through their fair share of tragedies, and not once did she remember him not making sure she was covered, and she was alright before he shed a tear.

"And Na'imah, man" he huffed. "She don't deserve that shit. She mean a lot ta' me, ta' everybody and ta' know dat somebody went out they way to fuckin' hurt dat girl get me heated. I feel like my fuckin' child been touched or sum', I want somebody dead," he expressed to her. He hadn't really had the chance to really be sad, at least not to the extent that he actually felt. He was too busy making his best friend and fiancée his priority.