six: target

Hey? Are y'all there?
I am having a feeling that I'm writing for no one.. And it's kind of sad:/ so if y'all are reading this book, could y'all be sweethearts and vote/comment so I know that my efforts are reaching out to y'all :)

Anyways, let's begin
------------------------------------------------------
Ikara

"Marie,where are you?" I shouted looking around the green grassland. Somehow I was back in that place again. It's always the same place. The same tall grasses, a maze like route.Again,it was the sunset. The only difference was that this time I was my 16 year old self. Looking around for a certain child whose giggles consumed the environment.

"Marie,please" I shouted into nowhere "come out, it's time to go home." I heard the giggle again,this time coming from behind me. I looked behind and the oak tree which usually stood there was gone. Usually by this time, the falcon comes and everything becomes red. Blood red. But not now, I was standing infront of a dark forest.The giggles could be heard faintly from the forest. Being a werewolf, I shouldn't be much afraid, after all forest is home. But that's the problem, in my dreams, I was just a human, with no abilities, the only solace I had was Marie, my strength.

"Marie, honey,wait up!" I say, following the voice which led me into the forest. And suddenly everything stopped. I couldn't hear her laughter anymore . I was frantic, I started running where my legs took me, screaming the only name occupied in my brain, until I heard a soft sob.

Marie.

I ran in the direction. There she was, there she stood, tied against a tree, crying for help. Her dress was red with blood, her skin was muddy with dirt and her wrists were red, swollen. As if she was tied like that for days.Oh, Marie. I ran to her kneeled down, tried to untie her hands when something sharp hit the back of my head.

"I think it's her" said a masculine voice " I think we found her!" as I felt myself being picked up and tied the same way Marie was.

"look at her hair,she's like snow white" said another voice "so innocent. Master would reward us for getting her." others agreed.

"what to should we do with the little girl" said the first voice again. "kill the bait" was the reply.

That's when the hell was set loose.

The next few minutes were blur, as a black tornado appeared, disrupting everything in its way, the men aswell and the next thing i know was that I was free standing in front of the little girl who was against the tree, her ropes were cut, with her head down.

It took a minute for me to realize what had happened, my wrath took away this precious girl's life too. I fell to my knees cradling her lifeless body,sobbing.

"No, no,no,no. Marie" I cried "please comeback, I'll protect you, I promise, Marie. Please don't leave me, baby. You will be safe when we reach home."

That's when her head turned towards me, her face had traces of ashes and blood, her eyes were hollow black with blood coming out of them and in a hoarse inhumane voice she said

"I have no home."

~~~~

I jolted up from my bed. Even my wolf was uneasy. If I had the ability to transform, this would be the perfect time to go for a run.

It was just a dream. I remind myself. Just a stupid dream.

I got out of the bed, and started walking down the stairs when I heard a muffled laughter.