26.

- Vanessa Valor -- Compton, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Compton, California -

"your sure this is what you want?" nia asked as we pulled up to the abortion clinic.

hate me if you want.. i'm to scared to tell roddy and i'm more then scared to have a baby. especially right now. it's been 2 weeks since he left the house and still hasn't picked up my calls or anything else.

i figured i would just tell him that i've been really stressed and that he'd never find out about this.

as we got in the clinic, we talked to the person at the front desk and they sent me back with a nurse.

"so how's everything been?" the girl asked as i sat on the bed.

"kinda bad.. these cramps have been bad and so has the throwing up" i sighed as nia sat next to me on a stool.

"i'm sorry to hear that" she sighed. "go ahead and put your legs on these two things right here" she tapped on these pedestal looking things for my feet.

after talking and everything, she finally began to examine me. i started to feel really nervous when she put the speculum into my pussy which made me very uncomfortable but it has to be done..

"okay i'm gonna open this. it might feel weird or hurt but if it hurts to much just tell me okay?" i nodded grabbing nia's hand.

"shit" i mumbled as i felt the pain of me stretching. it ached so fucking bad. "sorry for the language" i sighed laying my head back.

"it's okay girl everybody does it" she laughed a little. "i'm gonna inject you with a numbing medicine okay?" i nodded and sweated nia's hand as i felt the sting of the needle.

"is this gonna hurt b-bad?" i sighed.

"i don't wanna lie to you mama" she sighed. "but it will hurt. just close your eyes and it'll all be over soon"

i felt her put the tube through my cervix making me wince in pain squeezing my eyes shut as it went in.

"this is the hard part" she admitted.

"your gonna be okay just squeeze my hand" nia said turning my head.

- a few hours later -