Chapter 21

Jimin's POV:

I stared at Mei Zhen in shock. How could she say that? She is never like this, I don't understand! Dae-Hyun finally saw us. He looked over at me, before looking back at Mei. "Well hes here now. And by the looks busy." Mei quickly looked guilty for what she said. Aw, that's my girl. I knew she wasn't usually like that. She was probably just having A bad day. And I could tell by her face that she was regretting being rude. The boys gave disapproving grunts, but didn't say anything. "Sorry, Mei Zhen, we have somewhere to be." Namjoon said. She ignored him, and quickly ran up to me. I smiled at her as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I noticed her attempt to peel my hand away from Y/N's as well, but I ignored it, and kept my grip on Y/N, not mentioning anything to Mei. It was probably an accident. Mei looked at Y/N with a beautiful smile. "What happend, hun?" She asked Y/N. I saw J-hope whisper something to Tae. She looked back up at me.

"Jiminie-Oppa, why don't I take Y/N to the washroom to get cleaned up?" I smiled again. She was so sweet! "Of course! That would be so great." I gestured for Tae to put her down, but for some reason he refused. "Tae, put her down." I said. "It's ok, Mei Zhen, we got this." Tae said. I grumbled. Mei was just trying to be nice..why were they being so rude? "Tae, put her down." I said, and then looked at Jin for help, but he quickly averted his gaze. I gripped Y/N's hand a little tighter, put my hand under her back, and gently lifted her out of Tae's arms. He didn't stop me, but he grunted, and I saw him and the other boys eye Mei carefully. Oh please..what did they think was gonna happen? They were being dramatic. Y/N didn't resist as I placed her hand in Mei's, and Dae-Hyun, who had witnessed it all, told Mei were the nearest girls room was. After they had rounded the corner, Dae-Hyun quickly turned to me, mumbled "nice girl.." and then walked away.

Y/N's POV:

As soon as we had rounded the corner, out of the boys sight, she let go of my hand so quickly, as if I had some kind of disease. She glared down at me, before, to my suprise, grabbing a fistful of my shirt and dragging me the rest of the way to the restroom. Once we got there, she opened the door and threw me to the ground. I whimpered as my arm had hit the floor first. That would leave a bruise.."Yah! You bitch!" She yelled at me. She kicked my ankle, to hardly for it to be a joke. "Who do you think you are? You live with my boyfriend, and then you hold hands with my boyfriend?" She got down to my level on the floor, where I was. "Listen. here. You. Little. Bitch." She said, slapping me each times she spoke. I whispered in pain. Why was she doing this? I hadn't done anything wrong.. "if you mention this to anyone, I will make sure it's the last thing you do. Also, stay away from my boyfriend. I don't care what the circumstance. If you go near him, I will kill you." She said, punching me in the stomach. At that point I was in tears. I could already feel the bruises building up on my arm and face. I was sure one of my ribs was broken. She quickly took something out of her bag, and she covered up my already forming bruises with some makeup, to make sure there was no evidence. She had done it thoroughly, as well.

Oh gosh it's so hard for me to not cringe while rereading this

Also, if anyone here is an Nctzen by chance, I just recently published a new story that should be in my profile! If your interested in reading it :)