Scratch Marks

Mature content marked with *** It's most of the chapter

Brixton rolls his eyes at me, tugging me inside.

"Why don't you want to have sex with me? Be honest with me. Please. Are you waiting till you're married?"

"No, I'm not a virgin either."

"Then what's the big deal?"

"I want to be the last guy to have sex with you. I don't ever want another man touching you in the way I want to."

"That doesn't explain why you won't."

"Once I make love to you, there's no going back for me. You are my one. My right one, for the rest of my life."

"So, for you, making love to me is claiming me as yours for the rest of your life? For the rest of our lives?"

"Yes. I'm not letting you go, and I'm worried that you'll leave."

I nod in understanding. He's scared. I get that. I'm scared too. This is the first time I've ever wanted to be with someone like I do with Brixton. I don't want anyone else. He's my one too. It seems early, but sometimes you just know.

"I'm not going anywhere. You are my right one too. I don't want to be with anyone else. We are on the same page. You are it for me. You are my last. In sex, in making love, in being in love. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't want to get married yet-"

"Neither do I."

"But you are mine. I want to be yours. Whatever that means and however I become that. If making love to me is your way of making our lasting relationship concrete, make love to me, Brixton."

He bites his bottom lip in anticipation.

"Are you sure?"

"I don't want anything more."

Brixton's lips land against mine before another word exits either of our mouths. Soon I'm tangled up in his arms, his tongue dominating mine, tasting me. His kisses are filled with desire, lust, love. I tug at his hair, making Brixton groan into my mouth, which makes arousal shoot down my body. I feel like I'm filled with electricity as Brixton's hands run down the length of my body. He releases me and places kisses down my neck. I whimper as they disappear from my skin for a second.

"Jump, kitten."

My legs wrap around his waist, and Brixton almost blindly, makes his way to his bedroom. I want to touch him. I want to feel Brixton's skin against mine. When he reaches his room, he lowers me down on the bed gently. His lips hover over mine. 

Our lips meet with a burning passion, every lick of his tongue makes me more breathless, more aware of our proximity. The kiss turns even more passionate, his tongue parts my lips. His tongue tastes every inch of my mouth. His one hand supports my head while the other caresses my waist, pulling me closer into him.

Breaking the kiss, Brixton's lips moved down to my jaw, kissing my neck. He quickly pulls his shirt over his head, places his lips back against my skin. I run my fingers over his naked back, and he growls. His lips move down, and he uses his one hand to undo the buttons of my pants as I reach down to the hem of my t-shirt. We hastily take off my clothes, so I'm laying half naked on his bed.

"Beautiful. The most stunning thing I have ever seen. Gosh, you are an angel."

***

I caress his abs as he reaches for my bra. I nod in agreement, wanting him to play with me. His lips land on the valley of my breasts, causing another moan to escape my mouth. My hands inadvertently found their way into his hair.