Chapter Ten

The only thing keeping Hoseok sane during the ride to Yoongi's apartment was the alpha constantly scenting him, drowning him so that the only thing Hoseok could register was Yoongi.

"Don't you dare fuck him in this car Min Yoongi." Hoseok could hardly hear Seokjin growl from the driver's seat, "Don't you dare take Hoseok's virginity in this car do you understand me?!"

Hoseok couldn't hear Yoongi's response, his arms instead coming around Yoongi's shoulders when the car came to a stop. The alpha wasted no time in holding Hoseok up.

It was a blur, the way Hoseok had come to lay in Yoongi's bed, the same bed he had woken up in all those nights ago. The alpha rushed to unlock the door, placing chairs and a side table, anything that he could find to barricade them in.

"Yoongi..." Hoseok whimpered, tugging at his clothes, "Alpha...m'so hot..."

Yoongi refocused on Hoseok, the tension carried in his shoulders seemed to die down now with the barricade in place. "Omega..." he exhaled, moving back over to Hoseok, crawling on top of him and scenting him freely. The relief now fueling together with lust, with want, with love.

"Alpha...I need you, I need you, don't take your time, don't tease...please." Hoseok begged, "I'm so hot...so hot Yoongi, please."

"Hyung will buy you a new outfit." Yoongi spoke quickly, moving back to rip the cloth from Hoseok's body, exposing honey kissed skin and delicate, perky nipples. Yoongi admired for only a moment before diving in to decorate Hoseok's skin with his lips and love bites. "Hyung is sorry, pretty omega."

"Why are you apologizing?" Hoseok exhaled, tears in his eyes with how good it felt to have Yoongi on top of him, with nothing in between his skin and Yoongi's lips, but hurting still with how the contact just wasn't enough.

"Hyung took so long to find you." Yoongi spoke, regret filling his voice, "It took me so long before I could find you at the warehouse and protect you-"

"But you're here now." Hoseok breathed, airy. His hand coming to tangle in Yoongi's hair, keeping the alpha's lips close to his skin. "I'm protected now. I'm with alpha now, and that's all that matters. That's the only thing that matters."

Yoongi shook his head, Hoseok's scent starting to go to his head, his heart, as he moved to cup Hoseok's cheek with his palm, "And I will always protect you. You are safe with me." Yoongi promised, "But I fear...I fear that I will not be strong enough to hold back."

"What do you mean?" Hoseok whimpered.

The sound had Yoongi bending down, nipping around Hoseok's scent gland, "This is your first time. I fear that I will not be strong enough to take my time in making sure that it is everything you could have dreamed of. My wolf is too eager to take you, pretty omega. I want you so much." Yoongi confessed.

"And my wolf wants you. I want you. I don't care about anything else. My wolf, she wants you." Hoseok pleaded.

"And mine craves for nothing but you, my pretty omega. You are mine."

"Then make love to me, alpha. Take me." Hoseok pleaded, wiggling under Yoongi, "Take me."

Yoongi wasted no time in trailing his kisses down lower, leaning back so his hands grasped onto the fabric around Hoseok's waist, tearing the clothing easily off of Hoseok's glowing skin. Hoseok gasped as Yoongi's next target was his underwear, the alpha's large hands grabbing the waist band and ripping down the center until there was nothing left separating Hoseok's naked body from Yoongi's heated gaze.