04.

(Yeonho POV)

I quickly searching for Yongseung as i saw him with Erika. I run to him as i pull his arm and went to the restroom.

He was shocked while looking at me.

"W-wha"

"Yong.. do you wanna buy drink with me?"

"EXCUSE ME?! WERE IN THE RESTROOM YEONHO! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Look sorry for bringing you here, but can we?"

"Where is the others?"

"Oh they went up while im lonely so could you?"

"Hmm.. sure i guess but i have to tell Erika fir-"

"Nope! Dont tell her~ lets go"

Yongseung and i went to the cafe as were ordered a same drink. The cashier were shocked that the drink were only one left.

First Yongseung was not gonna buy it, but i forced him to share with me while im poking one more straw on the drink.

I could feel that he was a bit disgusted. But he sure drink with me~ and Erika come with another male!! My eyes were open as i start act while Yongseung were looking at me weirdly.

"What's wrong?"

"Keep drinking.."

I see that Erika walk towards the cafe as Yongseung eyes were on the familiar girl and start to choked. He quickly stood up as he walk towards to Erika and Erika herself start to feel fear from him.

I quickly try to pull him away but he was keep on eyeing her and the cashier is a bit scared while looking at him.

I quickly calling the others to come to the cafe as they all rushed here and saw both of them eyeing each other and that guy were start pulling her away from the cafe.

The rest of them gathered around as the cashier and his partner were start to ask if he was okey, and i replied

"His fine.. dont worry about it"

We all went to the restaurant and take our seats. The others look worried over Yongseung who is start to cry. I seat next to him and try to calm him down.

"Yongseung-ah~ its Gonna be alright.."

"Aye buddy~ dont cry~"

"Yongseung ~ we all know how you feel about Erika.. but like we said.. you shouldn't trust her the time you met her.."

"Guess.. you guys were right.. i regret.."

I start to hug him with our friendship hugs, and its actually working that Yongseung wilk break up with her tomorrow ~ hehe fools dont take my man~

(The next day)

"Yong!"

"Hey Yeonho"