episode 7.5: the wine cellar

R-18
Read at your own risk

💎

Lisa leaned back to give way as she lifted Jungkook's shirt up exposing his well-toned torso and throwing it to God knows where. But she didn't have enough time to scan his body fully as he pulled her back and crashed his lips back to hers.

Being a man, Jungkook couldn't help himself but be frantic as Lisa grinded on top of him causing their shared kiss to be all messy and somewhat sloppy. But the two did not care as they're both eager to satiate their alcohol induced lust or that sexual tension they've been enduring since the first time they laid eyes on each other.

Lisa didn't even notice that the guy managed to unbutton her pajama top until she felt his hand on her left boob.

"You sneaky bastard," she muttered under her breath as he massaged her mounds while his lips slowly travel down to her neck. Jungkook only managed to let a soft chuckle out before taking one of her nipples into his expert mouth. "Shit!"

Lisa could feel Jungkook's grins as his tongue played with the tips of her breast while his free hand massaged the other. She was about to spit out a snarky comment or two but she was too distracted from all the licking and sucking this man was currently doing. All she could manage to let out was a soft moan as she arched her back and let the growing pleasure devour her entire being.

"Damn..."

Her hands make their way to his hair, gently tugging it as he continues to bless her mounds with his undivided attention. But she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted more.

"So patient, are we?" Jungkook teased as her hands found their way to his pants and hurriedly unbuttoned it. She was too caught on the pleasure to even take offense on his little remark.

"Shut up," she muttered as she unmounted him and started to pull her bottoms down including her now soaked underwear.

The guy caught on immediately and took his own pants off as well as his boxers leaving nothing to her imagination. And well, reality was far off better than what she had imagined him hiding in those tight pants of his.

Their lust-filled eyes scanned each other making the Kim heiress draw a smirk. She can't help but wet her lips as she saw how big he was. He was gonna wreck her.

Good. Because a Kim never settles for anything less.

"Like what you see, doll?" the guy had the audacity to ask.

And in true Lisa Kim fashion, she grabbed one of his hands and placed it on the apex of her thighs as she kneeled in front of him. "Dripping."

The huskiness of her voice almost made Jungkook come as he felt her wet core on his fingers. His tips curled sending jolts of electricity into Lisa's body causing her head to fall back. His thumb playfully grazed her folds making her knees suddenly go weak.

"Let's clean it up then," he whispered against her ear.

"Wha—fuck!"

Lisa felt delirious as Jungkook started to devour her pussy. How he managed to flip their positions seemed to not concern her as of the moment as pleasure begins to overpower her senses. It did not help when she felt his expert tongue brush against her synthesized clit sending multiple shocks of electricity inside her body.

"Shit—ah! Mmm... Please—ah!" Her grip on his brown locks grew tighter as his tongue thrusted in and out of her grew faster. "Jungkook... ah! More... please... I'm co... I'm coming—"

Her thighs involuntarily closed pushing the guy slightly closer urging him to dive deeper. But instead of letting her off, Jungkook stopped causing Lisa to scream profanities at him. The sudden emptiness in her just made her mad.

"You fucking jerk!" she screamed in frustration. But as she was about to sit up, Jungkook did the unthinkable. With one swift move, his mouth was replaced with his now throbbing c*ck. "Fuck!"

She was right. This jerk was gonna wreck her.

"You have no idea how good you look when you're mad, doll," he teased as he pushed himself further inside her.

Lisa only managed to moan in response as his hardness drove in her—closing her eyes on the process. Her legs hooked around his hips. But of course, that wasn't enough for him. He wanted more.

"Ah!"

With her legs widely opened, Jungkook pushed himself entirely in her—causing her to involuntarily arch her back. Lisa could only see white—pure euphoric and unadulterated white, as he continued to push inside her. The only thing she could do at that very moment was welcome every thrust he gives. She could not even manage to spur coherent words as only moans escaped her mouth.

Jungkook on the other hand had only one thing inside his mind. Pound. Pound relentlessly until Lisa Kim is fully spent. It did not matter to him as beads of sweat kept falling down his temples. The moans coming out of her became a sudden addiction. Like any drug, he wanted to hear it more. And he won't stop 'til he satiates that hunger.

"Fuck!" he groaned as he felt her insides grow tighter. Her juices make every thrust smoother as he goes faster. "Fast...er... Fuck! Yes! I'm coming—"

He stopped and flipped her over causing yet another round of profanities to be thrown at him. But it was cut short when he entered her without notice.

"Fuck—ah!"

Lisa had to prop her arms to support her body when Jungkook unceremoniously entered her from behind. She was lying if she'd say it didn't piss her off when he suddenly stopped when she was so close but what she's feeling right now was enough to compensate for the frustration.

"Don't fucking stop," she exclaimed as Jungkook fucked her from behind—with his hands gripping her buttocks adding more to her pleasure. "Deeper, baby. Fuck—"
Jungkook rammed in and out of her so hard earning loud moans from the heiress which almost drove him to the edge.

"Like this?" he asked—more like 'taunted', as he thrusted deeper. "And this?" And thrust again. "This?"

"Yes—ah! Don't fucking stop—ah!"

"Come," he commanded with one deep thrust. "Now."

"Fuck!"

Lisa felt her release throw her into oblivion. She came hard—and loud, but that did not stop Jungkook from ramming in even deeper. She was so delirious that she almost fainted due to the intense amount of pleasure given to her.

"Fuck!" Jungkook groaned. "I'm coming—"

Lisa felt his c*ck slowly being pulled out from inside her. But she wasn't having it. She wanted to come again and wanted him to fill her up like the dirty bitch that she was.

"Come inside me," she commanded.

"Are you sure—"

"Yes!" she spat. "Just shut up and come inside me—ah!"

Lisa moaned as she felt his hot release filling her inside sending her to yet another orgasm. She felt Jungkook's muscular arms wrap around her body and pull her close as he emptied himself inside her.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed—breathless. "D-Damn you, Jeon."

"Same to you too, doll." A smirk formed in Jungkook's lips. "Wanna do it again?"

💎

hi.
i wasn't originally planning on posting this but... well, consider this as a gift from me to yall who asked for this "scene" in the comments before.
xx

💎