Consequences

Song for this chapter: skeletons by JR JR

"Fucking great, Harry styles ruining my day once again" Louis said as he and Harry climbed the stairs to the headmasters office, Filch himself long gone before them.

"What? You're the one who started that mess in the first place!" Harry replied, rushing to reach Louis who was a few steps ahead of him.

"I wouldn't have had to do that if you hadn't started that ridiculous rumour about me! Victoria's Secret styles? Really?" Louis scoffed, shaking his head at the thought of ever even stepping foot in that damn shop.

"First of all, I wouldn't have started a rumour if you hadn't pulled that pathetic attempt of a prank. Secondly, you could actually be into all that shit and I wouldn't even know" Harry smirked, the face Louis pulled was comical.

"If anyone wants a thong up their ass it's you" Louis stated, "you already wear all them girly suits with the floral patterns, it really wouldn't surprise me if I found your own collection of women's underwear in your drawers"

"The suits aren't girly Tomlinson. It's actually on trend to wear shit like this nowadays, but you wouldn't know that would you" Harry said as he looked down at his suit of choice for the day; Breakfast. "You're so fucking old fashioned"

"I am not old fashioned! Just because my father wants our family to have proper etiquette and wear smart clothes it doesn't mean I'm not up to date with the latest trends" Louis argued, wiping food from his face. "But that also doesn't mean I've got to agree with them"

"You might not agree with it, and that's completely fine. Not everyone's going to like a certain trend, but you can't forget that others do and it's not right to take the piss out of them for it. I think your suits are boring, but I don't mention that every day"

"You just did mention it" Louis rolled his eyes.

"For Christ sake! You completely missed my point Louis"

"I didn't miss your point, I just chose not to speak on it. And quite frankly, I think I'm doing a good thing by telling you the outfits look ridiculous. Isn't that what people are supposed to do? Tell the truth" Louis pointed out.

Harry shook his head. "Sometimes the truth hurts people" he said, his voice becoming small.

Louis hesitated a moment, thinking about what Harry had said.

Am I hurting him? Surely not. He's said much worse than me.

"It does. But wouldn't you rather have me tell you you look awful in them suits than lie to you and watch you go out in front of everyone else wearing something that makes you look bad?" Louis asked, watching Harry out if the corner of his eye.

"You're the only person I've ever met who has disliked what I wear so much. Everyone else compliments me on my fashion sense. That's why I think you're lying when you say I look bad. I think deep down you know they suit me but you're just to proud to admit it" Harry said, but there was no cockiness in his tone, it was sincere. "Besides, no matter how many times you tell me I look bad it's not going to change what I do or what I wear"