𝟏𝟐

𝐙𝐀𝐇𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐘𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐒
"𝐓𝐀𝐈"
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀 | 𝟓𝐏𝐌

"Y'all do this shit every fucking time." Dino huffed, throwing himself on my bed. "Hurry the fuck up."

"I told you I had to paint my toes nigga, the more you rush me the longer I'm going to take." Kam'rn barked rolling her eyes.

"You have no business letting the public see those things anyways, put some Jordan's on before I call pest control."

"You ain't shit." I laughed.

"You're one to talk." Kam'rn flicked Poody off.

"Y'all ready?"

"Ye-"

"No the fuck they aren't." Dino mugged. "I told you we should've told them an hour in advance."

"Well you didn't, suck it up. Complaining isn't going to make her move any quicker so shut the fuck up."

"Yes ma'am."

"TYAIRE!" Marquise yelled from the kitchen.

"YEAH?!"

"LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING!"

Placing my flat iron to one side, I ran downstairs in search of my brother. Finding him seated on the kitchen counter engrossed in his phone, I cleared my throat.

"Whatchu wanted?"

"You remember this?" He grinned, showing me a picture of Salem and I at Maw's wedding.

"Yuck." I chuckled. "Where you found that?"

"Granny Facebook, she got everything on this bitch."

"Don't remind me." I mumbled pulling my phone out.

Esko
Today 5:15PM

Yea I'm coming

Alright
Let me ask Quise when we're leaving

"What time are we leaving?"

"For the party? Shit, whenever y'all done."

"Say no more." I nodded.

20 minutes or sum
You coming here first?
Read 5:16PM

Seeing Esko like my message, I put my phone away and jogged upstairs.

"TYAIRE!"

Kicking my foot in the air, I exhaled deeply before walking towards my sisters room.

"Fuck you want?"

"Get me a Capri-Sun please?" Salem pouted.

"Kill yourself."

Slamming her bedroom door shut, I walked to mine, freezing when I heard my name again.

"TAI?!"

"OH MY G- WHAT?!"

"COME!" Sahmir shouted.

I hate everybody in this fucking house I swear

Stomping to my younger brothers bedroom, I footed the door open and made a face.

"I lost the mokentrol." He pouted.