Accident

Continuing from last chapter.......
July 8, 2040
12:23 p.m
A'dream POV

Sitting in the corner of Kaizer's room with my knees to my chest I cried

Sitting in the corner of Kaizer's room with my knees to my chest I cried. King sat beside me resting his head on my arm. Kaizer said he wasn't gonna put his hands on me but ended up doing it anyway.

We had went to the hospital to see if the baby was ok which it was thank god.

"You still fucking crying? I did the shit like a hour or two ago. Damn crybaby." He said and I ignored him.

"Kaizer why do you dis? I told you it was an accident." I said and he shook his head.

"How do you have sex with somebody on fucking accident? Please tell me dat." He said laughing and I looked at King who had tears running down his face.

"Look at da crybaby's." Kaizer said and I glared at him.

"A'dream you gon tell me how you cheat on accident?" He asked.

"Well Kaizer if you didn't know let me educate you." I said and he sat up looking at me.

"I'm ready to learn come on." He said.

"Let's talk about how I was pinned down on a bed begging him to stop and he wouldn't. Wanna talk about that?" I asked calmly with a smile.

"I'll gladly tell you." I said and he looked down.

"Or do you wanna talk about how good of a friend I am because I didn't think about me I thought about them. Wanna talk about that?" I asked.

"Or da fact that I'm able to move on quick and forgive people. How bout that one?" I asked.

"Ouuu dis the one right hea, how about having your kids life threatened. Your niggas life threatened. And knowing who the nigga hang wit you didn't want anybody to get hurt so you just said ok." I said.

"Talk about dat bitch." I said and he was quiet.

"Why you lying?" He asked finally.

"Why would you try to lie bout sum like dat?" He asked and a tear rolled down my face.

He thinks I'm lying? That's the honest truth. Put it on King.

"You think I'm lying?" I asked softly.

"That's all you seem to do." He said and I nodded. Getting up I punched him hard in the face.

"No!" King screamed as Kai looked at me not moving.

"I'm not gonna hit her King." He said as the blood from his nose dripped on his shirt

"Not with you in the room. I ain't never done that not gon start." He said.

"You think I'm lying Kai ok. You don't wanna believe me ok. You don't think this baby is yours ok. If you don't love me no more ok. You want me to leave ok. Ok is all I got to say at this point." I said.

"I would never- I mean never, lie about something so serious." I said.

"He told me if I didn't cooperate with him he was gonna get all dem niggas he use to hang wit and hurt everybody. They some big ass niggas to. So I did it, not because I wanted to but because I wanted to protect y'all. So I did it, pretending it was you the whole time so I could get through it. I worked my ass off to get you again you think I'm really gonna let you go? For him? This is all I ever wanted Kai. But believe what the fuck you want." I said.

"Nobody ever believe me cuz my name A'dream." I said.

"Let the tables had been flipped, then what? You wanna kill yourself, right?" I asked.

"Let me make an attempt see if you believe me then. I'm fucking done, you don't trust me or believe me. Get a god damn lie detector, if you really fucking need to." I said.

"I hate you." I mumbled.

"You always fucking putting your hands on me. But when I do I'm wrong. Get the fuck with that sap ass shit." I said putting on my shoes.

I grabbed a bag putting some and King's stuff in it. After I was done I put on my jacket and put my hair in a messy bun because I was getting hot.

"And this baby is yours. IT IS YOURS! Get the damn DNA test do whatever you have to. This baby is yours." I said grabbing my phone and my keys.

"I damn sure will get that damn test." He said and I slapped him.

"And when it says the baby's yours, don't even worry bout coming to see it. You think it's not yours act like it's not yours." I said picking King up.

"Hold on you not gon take him." He said standing up coming close to me.

"I am." I said and he grabbed my arm.

"Move!" King yelled at him hitting his hand and he let me go.

"Fine go, fuck both y'all." He said and King scrunched up his face.

"Exactly King, da fuck is you talking to?" I asked.

"You mean." King said and a tear rolled down his face.

"I'm sorry, my emotions is all over the place Ight. I don't know what to think or believe." He said to me.

"Fuck you, said it you mean it, right?" I asked.

"Dream don't leave let's talk." He said.

"I tried." I said as tears filled my eyes.

"I didn't even cheat and if I did or if that's considered cheating it was an accident. I thought it was the right thing to do because I was saving y'all." I said.

"I'm sorry, it's ok. I love you." He said and I shook my head grabbing the bag leaving out the house.

"Come back?" King asked as I put him in the car.

"I don't know, but until I get a real honest apology. I'm not coming back baby. At all." I said and he did a little nod making me smile.

"King I'm sorry. Mommy thought she was doing the right thing. I probably was, but it still might have been wrong. I'm sorry ok." I said and he nodded.

"Do you understand me?" I asked and he nodded.

"I love you." I said kissing his cheek and he smiled. I shut his door getting in myself.

Sitting there for a minute I laughed. I really thought I was doing the right thing, but it might've been wrong. But it wasn't meant to be wrong. I was just trying to protect my little family.

But I can see why Kai might still be upset. I didn't even say anything. But then again I was protecting.

I just didn't know at this point but it's whatever. Imma just do me for now I guess.

Nia -
Kai ended up hitting Dream 😢
Dream was raped? In a way 🥺
Poor King 🤧🤞🏾
Demarion 😑🤐
Vote and comment
Love you guys 💙