11. SARCASTIC SIBLINGS

⊹.⋆°•*⁀➷ 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 ✧・゚: *✧・゚

𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑷𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑨

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Eva could not be any happier to be back at the Potter household. Though she absolutely loved seeing her friends and enjoyed the grand meals at the castle, she was ever so ready to go home and relax for the rest of the summer. At Platform 9 3/4, hugs, as well as goodbyes, were exchanged, and a polite nod was shared between her and Regulus. After the numerous astronomy tower encounters, some soundless and some talkative, Eva sincerely did believe she had attained herself a new friend.

Euphemia and Fleamont Potter were delighted to have both their children back home and were grateful Eva had recovered well from the incident. At first, everything seemed to be how it always had been; the calming ambiance, comfortable bed, cheerful family, but some things had changed. For one, the Potter's were now a family of five, courtesy of Sirius' disownment.

Sirius Black and James Potter always had a bond closer than even James and Eva could ever have, and it was no surprise to the girl that her parents didn't hesitate to bring him in. Sirius was given his own room, and now every single bedroom in the house was full. Already living with her older brother, Eva didn't think the house could get any louder, but oh, she was ever so wrong. If anything, the pandemonium seemed to multiply by double digits.

Eva found herself locked inside of her room most of the time, drowning in her thoughts, tuning out whatever racket the boys were made just down the stairs. It wasn't that she wholeheartedly hated it, but she found all of the noise quite annoying. Although occasionally, she would join in too.

"You. Little," Eva wisely decided to discontinue what she was about to say. "Don't. Take. My. Things!"

In between each word, she hit James square in the head with a red throw pillow stolen from the couch. Eventually, James managed to wriggle out from beneath his sister, and he clambered up the stairs. She was quick to run after him, stumbling slightly as she sped up the stairs.

"Give it back!" Eva pouted, stopping abruptly as James slammed the door shut to Sirius' room. "James," she dragged out, pounding on the door.

"Aww," she heard him say. "Is this you and your boyfriend?"

"For the last damn time, Adan is not my boyfriend, he's my best friend. And Kaelyn is in that picture too! They're the ones dating for Merlins sake. Get the hell back here!" she shrieked, hammering the door with her fist once more.

"Language," he called to her.

"I can say whatever the hell I want. Now open the damn door!"

The door was finally swung open to see a very stern-faced-looking James. She spotted Sirius barely getting up in the back of the room, his eyes dancing amusedly between the two Potter siblings.