10

Kitty's p.o.v

"Put me down!" I shouted, pounding on Chris' muscled back. According to him, I'd spent too much time in front of the computer looking for an apartment and not enough time with him lately. I swear he's more needy and demanding then Jaylee sometimes.

"Do you agree to watch a movie with me? Maybe even snuggle up on the couch." Cheeky bastard.

"Fine! I'll do it, but only if you get me snacks. Oh, and it has to be a good movie." He set me on my feet, grabbing my waist to be sure I was steady.

"I'll get snacks, you pick the movie." I held my hand out for him to shake, the two of us doing the fairly complicated handshake we'd come up with over the time I'd been living with him.

"Deal." We'd set up a really nice routine here, and I was a little reluctant to leave now quite honestly. "What are you in the mood for?"

"Whatever you want toots." I put on a random movie, not really caring what we watched and settled down to wait for Chris and my snacks. He came not long after, setting the snacks on the table, lifting me off the couch to set me in between his legs, the reaching and grabbing the snacks off the table.

"You could've just asked me to stand up." He shrugged, throwing a handful of popcorn into his mouth and pressing play on the movie.

The plot was like pretty much every other basic movie, nothing spectacular so I soon lost interest. I began fidgeting, shifting around to get more comfortable. Chris grabbed my arms with a groan, so I stopped and tried to refocus my attention. It wasn't long before I had once again lost interest and started moving around.

"You need to stop sweetheart." 

"I can't help it! I'm bored of the movie." He chuckled and stopped the movie, shuffling a little another low groan escaping his throat. "What's wrong?"

"You got me all excited when you moved around toots, sorry." It took me a moment to catch onto what he was saying, a blush flaring on my cheeks when I finally realized it.

"O-oh, sorry." I went to sit up, turning around to face him. He smiled sheepishly, pulling his legs back together and setting me in his lap instead. "What now?"

He grabbed my face and connected our lips in answer, a sigh of contentment leaving me when they met. I moved closer to him, my blush coming back when I felt a prick on my thigh from his earlier excitement. He smirked and grabbed my ass to push me into him, a squeak coming from me at the sudden movement. Just as he was shifting to lay me down on my back and crawl on top of me my phone rang.

"Ignore it." I nodded and reconnected our mouths, getting lost in him. My phone began ringing again, and I pulled away with a grumble of frustration.

"Hello?" You could hear the frustration in my voice, but I didn't really care. Maybe that would make them get to the point quicker.

"Kitty, it's Gigi."

"Oh, Gigi, hey." I pushed Chris off of me, sitting up to focus better. "What's going on? Is everything okay? Not that you can't call me for the sake of talking, it's just... well you've never done that before."

"And I'm sorry for that, but I'm not calling just to talk honey. I don't know if you've seen it or not, but Papi has been really sick lately."

"W-what? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know, I know now that I should've..."

"What do you mean 'should've'? Is he... Did he..."

"He's gone Katherine. We're holding a funeral for him this weekend if you'd like to come. I hope to see you."

"Gigi, tomorrow is Friday."