Relief

Izuku and Jitsuna arrived at the training camp proper shortly after Aizawa and the Pussycats. Jitsuna stepped out of the car and opened the door for Izuku.

Izuku: Thanks, you can stay here if you want.
Jitsuna: Thanks, but I would to help around here.
Izuku: Really?
Jitsuna: Its better than just sitting in that car, at least in this way I will be doing something useful.
Izuku: Very well then.

Izuku and Jitsuna approached Aizawa and the pussycats.

Izuku: So, what do you want us to do?
Aizawa: You will help too?
Jitsuna: Sure, why wouldnt I?
Aizawa: Lets take out their stuff and leave it here, at least we can help them with that.
Izuku: And here I thought you didnt care about them at all.
Aizawa: Dont mistake my harshness for apathy, I do care about them, that is why I dont really pamper them because the world isnt going to do it either. In this case this training is probably going to leave them at the brink of exhaustion, a little help just this once wont to them harm.
Izuku: Fair enough.

Izuku, Aizawa and Jitsuna began to take out the students' stuff and placed them on the nearby tables while Mandalay and Pixie Bob began to prepare everything for when they eventually arrive. As Izuku was unloading things he accidentally grabbed too many things and as he carried them he was unable to look where he was going. Izuku then bumped into something and he dropped a few of the bags.

Kota: Look where you are going.
Izuku: I'm sorry.

Kota then began to walk away.

Kota: Whatever, I dont expect much from someone who is trying to become a hero.
Izuku: Why do you assume I am trying to become a hero?
Kota: Huh?
Izuku: I said what makes you think I am trying to become a hero?
Kota: ....
Izuku: Nothing right? You shouldnt just assume things you know?
Kota: So you are not trying to become a hero?
Izuku: No, Im not even wearing an uniform, this is just a normal jacket. As a matter of fact I dont even have a quirk.
Kota: You dont? .... Then what are you doing here?
Izuku: I'm just a helper. So, what do you say if we start over? I'm Izuku Midoriya, and you?
Kota: ....I'm Kota.

Izuku stretched his hand for Kota t shake.

Izuku: A pleasure to meet you Kota.

Kota althought still reluctant he shook Izuku's hand but felt something weird. He then looked at Izuku's hand and saw it was metalic.

Kota: I-Is that a metal hand?

Izuku then retracted his hand and raised up his sleeve.

Izuku: It is.
Kota: B-but why do you have it?
Izuku: I had an... Accident long time ago.
Kota: You said you were a helper right? What do you do to help?
Izuku: Oh, well, you see I do study at UA but I am in the support course, in other words I have to build gadgets and weapons and many other things.
Kota: Really? So you can build anything?
Izuku: Mostly. Do you want me to show you somethings I have built?

Kota nodded.

Izuku: Come with me then, oh, but first you mind helping me with this bags?

Time skip.

Izuku and Kota were sitting on a table and Izuku had taken out his newest invention which was the holopad. The holopad was projecting images of many of Izuku's projects along with descriptions. All of this had seemed to really got Kota's attention as he paid close attention to what Izuku was saying.

Izuku: That is most of the things I have done really.
Kota: They are so cool. If you could build that then you must be really cool too.
Izuku: You think? You could probably also build something like this when you grow up if you put effort into it.
Kota: You really think so?
Izuku: I do.