Chapter 13

When Jax got discharged he spent his time at home. He was quiet bored being locked up inside his house all day. He did go to his outdoor pool on the days it didn't rain. But lately it had been raining like crazy. And on the rainy days he had been in his indoor pool.

"Gianna!" Jax shouted.

He heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." He got up from his laying position.

"Yes?" Gianna; his maid said as she entered the room.

"Please note the chefs that I want lunch at 3:15 sharp. I'll be in the gym, if anything happens." He said before standing up to face Gianna.

"Will that be all sir?" She said in monotone voice.

"Yes, thank you!" He smiled to her as she bowed before leaving his room.

He entered into his closet as he heard the door shut. He walked over to his gym wear, picking out a black 'Cotton Modal Rib Tank' from Tom Ford ($75), with black 'Greca Border Gym Leggings' from Versace. ($275), and Black 'Speed stretch-knit High-top' Balenciagas. ($795)

A total of: $1,145.

He quickly changed into his gym wear before exiting his room and walking towards his private elevator. He pressed the ground floor button, and silently waited, while on his iPhone 11 Pro Max.

As soon as he heard the bell 'ding' he put his phone down, and walked out. He went straight, then took a left. This was where the gym was located. On the right side of the ground floor, was where 18 cars out of his 32 cars were parked.

He entered the gym, and went down the small set of stairs.

He blew a sigh before grabbing his water bottle on a coffee table next to the stairs. He quickly tied his shoe laces, before going to ground area to stretch.

"Hey Alexa, play 'Highest in the room' by Travis Scott." He said as he sat down.

"Okay, playing 'Highest in the room' by Travis Scott." The robot said.

——————

2 hours later...

When Jax finished it was 2:46pm. He drank some water from his water bottle before setting it back down on the table. He went up the small flight of stairs before exiting the gym. He went to his elevator and clicked the number 4.

He blew out a sigh before grabbing his phone and checking if he had any work alerts.

He saw 296 emails that he would go through after his lunch. He heard a 'ding' and exited the elevator and walked to his bedroom. He opened the door and locked it shut. He threw his phone onto the king-sized bed and entered his master bathroom.

He stripped and turned on the shower. He turned both shower heads on; as it was a 2 person shower.

"Stop staring at me and wash your own body!" She splashed him with the little sum of water in her small hands.

He remembered a flashback. He punched the wall lightly.

"Fuck." He thought to himself.

He sighed before putting shampoo on his hand, then his head.

——————

When Jax finished his shower he left the bathroom with a towel around his torso. He walked to his master walk in closet and walked to his side of the closet.

Jax has refused to put any of his clothes on Livia's side of the closet. He still had some of her clothes left. The clothes that he had bought her or gifted her.

He didn't mind that she had left them. It still reminded him that this was their closet.

[a/n: incoming hate comments on Jax ^]

He quickly got dressed in a white dress shirt, black suit pants, a black 'H' belt, black Christian Louboutins dress shoes, and to finish off his outfit he wore on a gold Rolex.

He grabbed his phone and laptop before checking the room one more time.

He exited his master bedroom and walked towards the elevator again. The doors opened. He clicked the 1st floor, and waited a few seconds before the doors shut.

He checked the time on his Rolex.

3:07pm

Great timing. He thought to himself.

When he heard the 'ding' he exited the elevator, and walked towards the dining room.

Gianna saw Jax walking towards the dining room and followed.

"Jax." She said in a formal voice.

"Yes, Gianna?" He replied as he sat down. 

"Your lunch will be served in 6 minutes. What would you like to drink?" She said.

"Just a water please, thank you." He said.

She nodded to him before leaving the dining room and walking to the kitchen.

-ring ring-

Jax grabbed his phone and answered the phone.

"Hello." He said in a monotone voice.

"How are you feeling, Jax." He heard his mother's voice.

"I'm doing fine Ma. How's the company, and how is Pa handing it?" Jax asked his mother.

"That's great to hear. Anyways, papa said that everything is going smoothly with the company. But when you do return you have 13 booked meetings for the rest of the month. It's for the new deal. And you have a business trip in 2 months. Just letting you know 2 months ahead, so you reschedule anything else in the future." His mother said.

"On the email I received it said it takes place is Greece. It will be a 2 week trip." Jax nodded to himself and he typed down what his mother had told him into his notes and calendar.

"Okay, thanks Ma." He said to her in a sincere voice.

"Anything for my dear son. I have to go now. Do promise me that you are eating regularly?" She said in motherly tone.

"I am Ma, my lunch will be out any minute now." He reassured his mom.

"Okay, I love you, bye."

"I love you too ma." He said before she ended the phone call.

——————

A/n Lowkey this chapter was boring- but it was so rushed. It's a pretty quick chapter just a little over 900 words not including this note. But I did update on my other book too so yeah...

Stay safe!

Have a great morning, afternoon, day, evening, or night!